Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does this guy look soy to you?

What do you think of Michael Che laughing at Jack Allison?

• Based

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Fail

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dank

• Cringe

• Kek

• Yikes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • HNNNG-

• REEEEEEE!!!

• Bruh

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Epic

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Weekend Update's Michael Che thinks so. This is Jack Allison, who is some kind of writer. A writer who doesn't like SNL. Fair enough. But why doesn't he like SNL? Because he thinks it enables Trump. Or it's not lefty enough. Or somewhere inbetween. And he wrote as much. And Michael Che had the audacity to say something about it.

Che doesn't say the word "soy," but the words he uses mean "soy." "One of those bearded white guys with glasses that hates SNL but talks a lot about SNL." If I can editorialize real quick, this is why I like Michael Che and Colin Jost. A relief after the reign of simp leftyness that Seth Meyers presided over. Jost and Che showed that you can have progressive beliefs, but still piss off progressive people. And I think, deep down, that's what SNL detractors wanted all along.

Again we see, normies agree with us about a lot of things, it's just it's not cool right now to agree with us. Pointing out soydom isn't just a thing for "white guys on the Internet." Sometimes it's a thing for black guys on TV.

He's got that serial killer look in his eye

how did u got my pic

normalizing the use of the word "soy" puts us one step closer to normalizing the blackpill ;)