Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Does your AdBlock still work on YouTube ?

Does it still work for you ?

• yes it still works

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • no it stopped working

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I recently heard that YouTube now starts blocking AdBlock Plus and many people are now forced to watch the ads. For me at least it still works and i can still watch YouTube ad free, maybe its because i dont use Chrome, not sure.

I haven't found any as of late. Which browser do you use?

Ublock origin on firefox works for me

I use manual ad block, I mute and wait unskippable ads, I dont look at the screen during that time

They topped YouTube Vanced. :feelsrope:

Ublock origin on firefox works for me
funny because it does not for me. When i play youtube videos I get an audio of an ad, but the screen is black, meaning I cant click skip ad. So I have to refresh the page EVERY TIME to get rid of the ad. sometimes there is more than one ad, causing me to refresh more than one time.

funny because it does not for me. When i play youtube videos I get an audio of an ad, but the screen is black, meaning I cant click skip ad. So I have to refresh the page EVERY TIME to get rid of the ad. sometimes there is more than one ad, causing me to refresh more than one time.
i only use incognito maybe that helps

Kikes broke mine to the point where it quit working even on other websites

I always use incognito mode, so adblock never works

I use it for basically everything
yeah but why is that. There are browsers like DuckDuckGo that dont save your history, if thats your issue

uBlock origin was working as of late but now it stopped.

yeah but why is that. There are browsers like DuckDuckGo that dont save your history, if thats your issue
I did it first when I was like 13 or 14, and always did that since, I'm just too used to it.

I did it first when I was like 13 or 14, and always did that since, I'm just too used to it.
brootal, must be a nightmare watching so many ads

still works on firefox for me