Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doesn’t it suck knowing that men and women can never truly get along?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
That one side will always have to hold power over the other side or else everything crumbles? That women will never love a guy even a chad like men love women? Maybe this sounds cucked but I hate the fact women can’t just like men for how we are instead of being so sociopathic to any guy who isn’t a chad and so we have to constantly battle them.

Women can get along with Chad only :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Women can get along with Chad only :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

based

BUT

she will never love him. John's saying women aren't capable of truly loving a man for himself, and only for how he looks or what he can provide. Which is true. Females across all species are biologically incapable of loving their male counterparts.

Whoever created this sad excuse of a clown world is truly sadistic.

3972782185_7e2a339edc_z.jpg

based

BUT

she will never love him. John's saying women aren't capable of truly loving a man for himself, and only for how he looks or what he can provide. Which is true. Females across all species are biologically incapable of loving their male counterparts.

Whoever created this sad excuse of a clown world is truly sadistic.

3972782185_7e2a339edc_z.jpg
I don't think women can love men because they have so many options. If their options were somehow limited then perhaps they would :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Its all because of cucks, Man and women do get along when based man are in power.

But overall its win win for chad, Chad can never lose

Doesn't suck, I feel the same about not hanging around with children

Its all because of cucks, Men and women do get along when based men are in power.

But overall its win win for chad, Chad can never lose

I don't think women can love men because they have so many options. If their options were somehow limited then perhaps they would :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

This plays a part in it. However even if all options were taken away from them and they only had one, it would not change the fact that they would still want, and actively seek another male. Men can be satisfied with the same women for years. Women on the other hand need a constant high or they lose interest. Thats why some women like being beaten or punched in the back of the head.

Crazy bitches

ckby5zmqgobapjj0t5kx.jpg

This plays a part in it. However even if all options were taken away from them and they only had one, it would not change the fact that they would still want, and actively seek another male. Men can be satisfied with the same women for years. Women on the other hand need a constant high or they lose interest. Thats why some women like being beaten or punched in the back of the head.

Crazy bitches

ckby5zmqgobapjj0t5kx.jpg
Toilets never happy huh? Such greed.

Women need to be replaced with sex bots and artificial wombs. Then we will have utopia

They did get along before feminism

It's pretty tragic if you think about it

I will never be friends with a woman because to be friends means she finds you ugly. Why wouldnt she date me if were such good friends?

Sad to know, and genetically engineered waifus for domestic ownership and getting along are too far away in future

its only once their post wall that most foids actually get humbled and realise they cant glide by on looks

I will never be friends with a woman because to be friends means she finds you ugly. Why wouldnt she date me if were such good friends?

If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend.

If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend.
If youre not fucking her someone else is. This applies to any women you meet in life. Never fall for iois with a girl unless she literally sucks your dick

A tragedy of evolution.