Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Doesn’t society realize rewarding evil will be bad in the end?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why tf are anyone attracted to actual psychos and evil abusers ??

man I hope all evil is tortured and eradicated

Women are attracted to it because they're evil themselves. It's not opposites attract, it's equal attracts equal.

It's like when you play a certain note on a bass and then the snare drum's strainers buzz together with it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeZkby491QY

There's also the fact that violent criminals are the only men who treat women with authority and dominance enough nowadays since law-abiding ones don't want to get jailed for doing so.

Last edited:
I just hope an apocalypse happens where modern technology breaks down and we return to simpler times where people have to stay together to survive, like in Adventure Time.

I just hope an apocalypse happens where modern technology breaks down and we return to simpler times where people have to stay together to survive, like in Adventure Time.
Then instantly all actual evil men would be thrown out or killed to make the group more safe, unlike rn they throw the ugliest ones cuz the world is a big gaslighting filled place
The clever ones would act good and trustworthy
At least

Then instantly all actual evil men would be thrown out or killed to make the group more safe, unlike rn they throw the ugliest ones cuz the world is a big gaslighting filled place

No, I think evil and psychopath males would still come out on top in the circumstances described by you. That's human nature, always has been, always will be.

No, I think evil and psychopath males would still come out on top in the circumstances described by you. That's human nature, always has been, always will be.
No evil and psychopathy doesn’t equal to phsical strength, that’s why I beat most of my bullies

women being attracted to mass murders and psychos is something that needs more academical exploration but the current "WOMEN CANT DO NO WRONG :soy:" wouldnt allow anything like this being studied or published

CONSOOM!

it's just animal genetics bro, women are attracted to dark triad traits (strong and violent)

Some people would argue that women can't be held accountable for their actions because they aren't fully conscious about it. I still believe something can be evil despite its lack of conscience. Are we really safe around a creature that might do evil to us out of stupidity?

When someone hurts you in a way that was damaging, as opposed to causing you pain to help you, such as when a person receives a painful medical treatment, there are only two possibilities regarding their motives: They didn't know it would hurt you or they did know. But, for the former, that improves their case for being forgiven only if they have the intellect and ethics to learn from the mistake and not repeat it.

So this takes us to a particularly sticky point about evil that not many people like to think about: If I choose to hang around someone or something that does evil to me without thought, I become at least partly responsible for what I suffer as a result.

Hence the reason I feel no empathy for women who become victims of bad boys and deadbeats. They either weren't bright enough to figure out that they got into trouble, or became aware of their nasty personality and decided to associate with these people anyway. It's partly women's fault if something goes wrong.

man I hope all evil is tortured and eradicated
Society is evil, ergo, it doesn't care. [Same for all of humanity.] :feelsjuice: :yes:

Children don't know that candy is bad for them. They like it because it's sugary and it tastes good.

it's just animal genetics bro, women are attracted to dark triad traits (strong and violent)
Dude stop with this bs animal genetics shit, they wouldn’t like evil this much
Some people would argue that women can't be held accountable for their actions because they aren't fully conscious about it. I still believe something can be evil despite its lack of conscience. Are we really safe around a creature that might do evil to us out of stupidity?

When someone hurts you in a way that was damaging, as opposed to causing you pain to help you, such as when a person receives a painful medical treatment, there are only two possibilities regarding their motives: They didn't know it would hurt you or they did know. But, for the former, that improves their case for being forgiven only if they have the intellect and ethics to learn from the mistake and not repeat it.

So this takes us to a particularly sticky point about evil that not many people like to think about: If I choose to hang around someone or something that does evil to me without thought, I become at least partly responsible for what I suffer as a result.

Hence the reason I feel no empathy for women who become victims of bad boys and deadbeats. They either weren't bright enough to figure out that they got into trouble, or became aware of their nasty personality and decided to associate with these people anyway. It's partly women's fault if something goes wrong.
This proves evil does exist and it’s not natural at all

Last edited: