[Based] Dog bites Stacy's face

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
-
img_djuarez_20200116-081239_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_mordisco-kRHI-U472919260041ffE-992x558@L...jpg

while doing a photo session

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Captain
-
I hate people who treat dogs like children kek

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Massive lifefuel tbh

metabuxx

metabuxx

Waiting for death.
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The dog dick sucking foid fucking deserved it.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
She isn't Stacy, though.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
I hate people who treat dogs like children kek
My parent's do this with my dog and it's so annoying. He begs and drools on your lap whenever you have food and they give him food. He listens to no commands. He acts like a 9-year old puppy and tears up the house every day. He barks over you while you're trying to converse with someone. If you go outside and you don't play with him he will bark at you until you do. He humps everyone's leg who come to our house despite being neutered.

I used to like dogs, but now I don't anymore because it's annoying having one that isn't trained for 9 straight years.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A.Maxing
-
Haha, poor becky. German shepherd on thot patrol I see. Didnt know it was his shift

stravinsky

stravinsky

Automotive suicide 2020?
-
The dog displayed dark triad aggression, you can be sure they copulated after the incident.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
The dog smelled std from her cunt

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Neither society nor state will dictate to me
-
Her personality detector failed again

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

Mythic
-
My parent's do this with my dog and it's so annoying. He begs and drools on your lap whenever you have food and they give him food. He listens to no commands. He acts like a 9-year old puppy and tears up the house every day. He barks over you while you're trying to converse with someone. If you go outside and you don't play with him he will bark at you until you do. He humps everyone's leg who come to our house despite being neutered.

I used to like dogs, but now I don't anymore because it's annoying having one that isn't trained for 9 straight years.
Pretty much the same story here.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Recruit
-
Getting your face and eyes too close to anything that has fangs or beaks is stupid af.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Absolutely fantastic TURBO LIFEFUEL

stravinsky

stravinsky

Automotive suicide 2020?
-
Might've been a female pooch
Maybe but it's more unlikely, since male dogs are usually more aggressive, territorial and more easily self-distracted from instructions.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Heavenly Incel
-
Wonder how tender foid meat tastes like :waitwhat:

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
LMAO. This needs to happen to every female who fucks dogs. Also, it looked like she was trying to kiss, glad she got what she deserved.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Pinhead
-
Most satisfying laugh I've had in a while. :feelsohh:

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-

Galleo will never understand why people love dogs so much.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
She would still prefer to fuck that dog over an incel tbh

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I bet the dog was 1000% showing signs of being uncomfortable/not having it before he bit her and the foid just ignored it since she wanted pictures for the internet to get attention from.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
That dog is on our side