Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do normies do this? wierd trend

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Downlvvggoad 1

Almost every normie htn chad covers thier face with phone or hands when taking a photo. I see under 15 girls doing this cringe too, it defeats the point of taking a photo. Is this only happening in India or in every
country?

Because normies need trends to function

Nah the problem is, they genuinely think they look good doing that
I mean if an incel did that everyone would make fun of him.

For example a hot foid can do dumb shit and still get whatever she wants and be treated like a goddess even though she is as dumb as a tire

cuz its gayshit faggot shit all normies are full of faggots aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gay faggot stuff but the truth is prime teen pussies like more to see that kind of stuff than roided bearded tattoed bald copers

Gay faggot stuff but the truth is prime teen pussies like more to see that kind of stuff than roided bearded tattoed bald copers
This

Zoomer foids prefer faggotmaxxed prettyboys than masculine Chads

I don't take pics of myself in the mirror or take selfies bc 1. Too ugly and 2. Faggot trait

It´s the modern Mating call, to let the female counterparts know they´re ready for breeding.