Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dont argue with normies its pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
i just had an argument with a normishit about women resources rape and morality. Holy shit he cannot comprehend that women are more valuable than men, and are a resource, they give birth , the ratio of sperm cells and and the female egg is like 100000 to 1 and that makes makes females innately more valuable than a man. Jesus fuck.... but but muh woman are human beings and ur just hate women :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .THEY ARE EQUAL :soy::soy::soy::soy:. I ask him if women aren't a resource than why the fuck do you protect your girlfriend from other men. His response was well if men didn't try and rape her because of insecurities?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: According to his logic im insecure therefore i will rape. Then i gave him the titanic example the amazons example and many more. I gave him why is it that no woman jumps for me when i get into a fight and its another man. Again he goes back to the women are equal to men bullshit .
TLDR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NORMIES ARE LOW IQ

havent been planing to do that anyway but thanks for the reminder

High iq trait: not arguing

NPCs aren’t capable of independent thought. They are on the same level as vermin

Women are not equal to men. Men are naturally stronger and by far more clever. Yet women are worth more because of muh vagina

yeah I've learned this, it's not worth it because normies just insult you

I had an argument with an IT member before and they just kept saying the same thing over and over in different ways

I had an argument with an IT member before and they just kept saying the same thing over and over in different ways
yeah or they'll do that, rephrasing which is just like a circular argument

dude told me 5’7” is not short :feelskek:
tenor.gif

i just had an argument with a normishit about women resources rape and morality. Holy shit he cannot comprehend that women are more valuable than men, and are a resource, they give birth , the ratio of sperm cells and and the female egg is like 100000 to 1 and that makes makes females innately more valuable than a man. Jesus fuck.... but but muh woman are human beings and ur just hate women :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .THEY ARE EQUAL :soy::soy::soy::soy:. I ask him if women aren't a resource than why the fuck do you protect your girlfriend from other men. His response was well if men didn't try and rape her because of insecurities?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: According to his logic im insecure therefore i will rape. Then i gave him the titanic example the amazons example and many more. I gave him why is it that no woman jumps for me when i get into a fight and its another man. Again he goes back to the women are equal to men bullshit .
TLDR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NORMIES ARE LOW IQ
the law of supply and demand are too much for an average normie.
heck.. even basic logic is too much for them LOL.

I dont like talking to normalfags, it makes me sad. These people are completely homogenized and programmed, they're like drops of water in a sad ocean. What I mean by that is if they were indeed an ocean you could take a cup and scoop up any bit of water and it would all be the same.

Normies will never listen to us if they are set in their ways. They’ve been told to hate us because if they bad talk us then they surely can’t be an incel r-right!
Completely ignoring the involuntary part of incel. It’s not something you choose it’s something you just are.

Again he goes back to the women are equal to men bullshit .

At this point I would just ask him this: How? How are they equal?

I dont like talking to normalfags, it makes me sad. These people are completely homogenized and programmed, they're like drops of water in a sad ocean. What I mean by that is if they were indeed an ocean you could take a cup and scoop up any bit of water and it would all be the same.
Ocean biologist IQ

Arguing with normies is dangerous.

I don’t bother arguing

Did you call him out for that?
i called him out on multiple statements he didn't refute anything , well he did try but it was mostly with strawmans and personal attacks

Normies will always dismiss any argument, that has the potential to change how they view the world. Conformation bias, is very strong with them.

cuckguing sucks

What's the amazon example? Never heard of it.

Women aren't more valuable than men.

You could pop out 1000 babies but you still need to feed them, still need resources, shelter, food

A tribe with 1 man and 1000 women wouldn't survive

There aren't enough men to do all the necessary things for survival.

Maybe in modern life.

But in nature you need brute force for alot of things.

I guess we've made ourselves somewhat redundant thru technology, we built robots to replace us.

So it all boils down now to being socially adapted to the age.

I think with enough technology even women are replaceable.

Eventually we'll be able to breed without them.

They are braindead npcs tbh i don't bother talking to them anymore

Arguing is pointless when there isn't any actual unknown logic or fact that needs to be established. In this context they'll just continue to throw their opinion at you, which won't change.

You know whenever you argue with these people you're wasting your time. When you're playing GTA:5 would you walk round the streets of Los Santos trying to strike up conversations with the people wandering around the streets? Talking with normietards is like that.

Arguing with normies is a completely waste of time, they literally bend and deny logic to prove their points, you can't convey stuff directly to them, you have to carefully rephrase and make heavy use of euphemism for them to understand and agree with the blackpill, and even after agreeing the blackpill, they won't shake their bluepilled beliefs.

For Example: All normies, albeit secretly, agree that Looks, Money and Status are the primary variables in male attractiveness, yet they still argue that a "5'2" balding indian janitor" type of guy can have a girlfriend if he has a "great personality" or "game".

High iq trait: not arguing

tbh ngl ded srs

When normies say dumb things and ask for your opinions on those things tell them you don't know. Do not ever entertain the idea of discussing sensitive topics with them. They're looking to feel vindicated in their feelings on whatever, and they're looking for any opportunity to attack anything that is in opposition.

It's like the young, average to low IQ atheists who watch one lecture by Dawkins or Hitchens and suddenly convince themselves that they're brilliant for rejecting their beliefs when all they really wanted to do was skip church, bang pretty goth girls, and not feel guilty about the whole thing. So then they seek out religious people to flex their newfound philosophical knowledge and wisdom.

They're IRL trolls.

No point with doing that with those retards

fucking normies they make skin crawl
they want me not what

It all ends the same. Either they repeat the same NPC dialogue that they're programmed to or they call you incel/virgin, which again is just how they're coded. Normies, foids, it's all the same.

I havent argued with a normie irl in a long time