Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont be a skinnycel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly we already get treated like shit dont become a skinnycel either that just makes a easy target even easier to fuck with

Eat food boyos dont be a skinnycel

Height and weight?

Don't be a fatcel either, that would be worse.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a manlet

I simply don't gain weight no matter how hard I try.

I used to be auschwitz tier but I started eating a lot since then, still below normal weight.

I'm skinny fat. Did I win?

Fatcel is worse. Fit, especially fit + boxing training will be much better than some fat ass that can't run or fight.

4xoeg6uz08w01

On the contrary.

Yes same. It takes legit effort to eat more than needed. I also don't really like sweets or soda.
How many calories do you eat in a day?

Maybe you're not predisposed to liking processed shit.

How many calories do you eat in a day?

Maybe you're not predisposed to liking processed shit.
Between 2000 and 2500 though I exercises quite a bit. But I've forced myself to eat >3000 a day for weeks at a time. Made zero difference. My weight has been constant for almost a decade.

Between 2000 and 2500 though I exercises quite a bit. But I've forced myself to eat >3000 a day for weeks at a time. Made zero difference. My weight has been constant for almost a decade.
Do you enjoy food when you eat or you just do it when you're actually hungry?

Do you enjoy food when you eat or you just do it when you're actually hungry?
I enjoy it. I like to cook and I care about not eating hormone-injected processed shit.

Europe my dude
Ah, I see.

I can imagine in some countries over there it's not as easy to get fat as it is here because over there they eat more whole foods, while over here we’re used to eating potato chips and fast food for sustenance.

But obesity is a problem in the Anglosphere, including the UK, Canada and Australia as well.

being a toothpickcel is fine as long as your 6'2+

I’m sorry that my house isn’t a fucking restaurant OP.