Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't befriend cuckoids, they're beyond help and will snitch on you for good boy points

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/n5l1bx/my_husband_got_a_dna_test_behind_my_back_4_years/

Two of our friends are now pregnant and we’re the only couple in our group that has kids. They came over and spoke to us about what they should expect. Apparently during that, my husband pulled the soon to be father to the side and suggested that after the baby is born that he should get a DNA test just to get 100% certainty. He then told his wife that my husband advised him to do this and she told me.

I confronted him on this and he was so nonchalant about it. He acted like it wasn’t a big deal. I feel so hurt that he doesn’t trust me. I gave him no reason to think I was cheating on him, and I thought he fully trusted me. He keeps telling me that he did nothing wrong and that a lot of guys do this. He said he didn’t think I was cheating but just wanted to make sure our baby was his, he then said I was being irrational when I cried over him not trusting me.

I don’t know what to do. He won’t even look at this from my perspective. What can I do?

Just to make sure my demonic offspring isn't a tarcel

He’s based for telling his friends to get DNA test. He must be blackpilled to know that all women are cheating whores.

He’s based for telling his friends to get DNA test. He must be blackpilled to know that all women are cheating whores.
yes, sad that his friend is a pathetic subhuman cuck

Good friends will always advise you to do this. Given the statistics and female nature every single man should get a DNA test no questions asked. Would be better if the foid never finds out tho so either way the “trust” isnt broken or she cant prepare with a lawyer ahead of time if it turns out its not his.

DNA testing your own kids is a must now in this age with foids being more promiscious than ever. But you can usually tell after a year, cause kids look much like their parents in the end.

What an asshole move on that "friends" part. If he didn't want to get a DNA test thats fine, kind of naive and dumb but its his choice. Where he fucked up was telling his wife. He could have easily kept it to himself but he instead decided to start shit.

mayb don't impregnate a foid

ohh poor fuckin' foid
Maybe she shouldn't fuck with the first organic pole she sees and her husband would maybe trust her

what the hell is wrong with these whores that they have such an intense over the top reaction, in this situation?

why don't you stop jumping at shadows, you innocent little angels. :lul:

The friend is the father!

what the hell is wrong with these whores that they have such an intense over the top reaction, in this situation?

why don't you stop jumping at shadows, you innocent little angels. :lul:
Her overreaction is guilt
The only good thing about living in a third world hell hole is that they are all very conservative, I have seen guys kill their women for cheating and still go free. I can't imagine living in a damn European soy country or the United States
It's illegal for French men to do a paternity test

She cheated on him, no doubt. That's the only reason she's so butthurt. She was lucky that it was her husband's sperm that happened to fertilize the egg rather than Chad's or Tyrone's.

Widespread DNA testing has shown that approximately 10% of children are the product of cuckoldry. Men are right to be paranoid.

What a worthless "friend". If i were to have z kid with a woman I would definitely test if it was mine for sure. Just a small cheap test can save you from a life of cuckoldery.

Before a man devotes his life and resources to raising a child he better make it's his.

Consudering the woman who wrote is a reddit user. Who basically all are leftists degenerates. The chance that the kid wasn't his was very big.

Good friends will always advise you to do this. Given the statistics and female nature every single man should get a DNA test no questions asked. Would be better if the foid never finds out tho so either way the “trust” isnt broken or she cant prepare with a lawyer ahead of time if it turns out its not his.
Legit. Honestly it should be mandated by the fucking hospital for a legal birth certificate.

they're beyond help and will snitch on you for good boy points​

NEVER TRUST A FOID
She cheated on him, no doubt. That's the only reason she's so butthurt. She was lucky that it was her husband's sperm that happened to fertilize the egg rather than Chad's or Tyrone's.

Widespread DNA testing has shown that approximately 10% of children are the product of cuckoldry. Men are right to be paranoid.

Poe-Tay-Toe Toe-May-Toe