Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't cold approach as an ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
When women are cold approached by ethnics they will always have their guard up. The fact of the matter is that ethnic men are simply scarier to most women, even if they're good looking. We will be seen as rapists or abusers right off the bat. White men are perceived as safe, so women will be more relaxed when cold approached by them.

The racepill is brutal.

Women approach the men they want.

if you approach a foid as an ethnic, you will get accused of rape :feelsLightsaber:

When women are cold approached by ethnics they will always have their guard up. The fact of the matter is that ethnic men are simply scarier to most women, even if they're good looking. We will be seen as rapists or abusers right off the bat. White men are perceived as safe, so women will be more relaxed when cold approached by them.

The racepill is brutal.
Fastest was a curry learns he might be ugly:

Cold approaching in a club.

The racepill is brutal.

Don't approach as an ethnic at all.

Yes, Pean holes are not known for intelligence.

if you like to being public humiliated you can try cold approaching

Forget cold approaching, Im so pathetic i can't even talk to anyone, let alone a toilet.

Also first post here. Hi guys :dab:

Maybe stop raping and murdering and robbing at x2000 the rate of whites :feelsaww:

Cold approaching as a non Chad in this day and age is 100% guaranteed way to get a harassment complaint filled against you. Or get completely baselessly lynched online by the roastie #metoo mob

Are Asian (Far Eastern, not other Asians) men also seen as "scary", I'd say being approached by a man with the literal face of a baby could be considered to be uncanny but not scary.

Are Asian (Far Eastern, not other Asians) men also seen as "scary", I'd say being approached by a man with the literal face of a baby could be considered to be uncanny but not scary.
East Asian men will be seen as more pathetic than scary. Black and brown men will be legitimately scary to most women though.

"A beautiful man is the one I notice. A charming man is the one who notices me."

You can't deny the power of a charming man, more so if he looks good (looksmaxed). He might not even get a date, but the police won't be called on him and she won't get angry.

Don't cold approach, it's tacky. Warm approach~~approach from the side, make them familiar to you. This is why neighborhoods and communities are important so you become familiar to others/women your age.

dont cold approach in general lol

Cold approaching as a non Chad in this day and age is 100% guaranteed way to get a harassment complaint filled against you. Or get completely baselessly lynched online by the roastie #metoo mob
I'm going to cold approach a blonde foid at my job