Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Don't kill him! If you do, you'll be as bad as him!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I swear this must be some form of brainwashing to stop us rising up against the people on top.

How come its ok to kill all the grunts but not the guy on top? Is it because is he one of (((them)))?

Its an enraging line to hear tbh

Thats a retarded way of thinking tbhngl

STUPID FUCKING ELITIST AND THEIR PATHETIC BRAIN WASHED SOY DRINKERS
:soy: "Don't kill, that make you bad"
:blackpill:
:feels:

I swear this must be some form of brainwashing to stop us rising up against the people on top.

How come its ok to kill all the grunts but not the guy on top? Is it because is he one of (((them)))?
Yes.

DONT KILL IT IS BAD
BUT ITS OKAY IF YOU KILLED THE OTHER LOW STATUS AND WORTHLESS ENEMIES :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
jfl

Would you also apply that logic to self-defense, or to people fighting in a war? If you kill the elites/chads you might have blood on your hands but you have saved a lot of lives and a lot of other incels.

Soyest shit ever

I think the world would be a better place without bullies pieces of shit anyway

From cucked tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back