Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't walk in an inner city as incel

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I would never do this alone but I visited my dad today and he made this suggestion and we had to do something so I said yes.
It was a university city with many young people (usually you only spot half-zombies).
A lot of chads and a lot of prime foids.
I wish I were an asexual being but I'm not so it was especially brutal seeing what I desire but can never have.
I avoided looking at them when they crossed my way but when they went in front of me I had to. I won't say much but I understand now why sandnigs love burqas.

It is so lonely waling through the streets and everywhere are HTNs, Stacies and here and there "refugee"cels (I saw some legit brown truecels here, which was the only thing making me feel better, but mostly whites. All in all the right mix, enough brown truecels to make me feel better but not enough to trigger my /pol/-instincts). I think if I live alone someday I will live at the edge of a small town with nature nearby. I kind of thought I wanted to live in a medium-big city one day but after today I'm not so sure anymore.

It was freezing cold which was good because if it were summer if would have been even more brutal.
As an incel, you should be aware how brutal it is to live in cities with many young foids.
Also leaving your room can make you feel suicidal.
We should have government-sponsored treadmils with VR-glasses so we can go for a walk in VR-nature without feeling depressed.

And normies, because they don't know what the fuck it's like to live as us, will call you weird or crazy for being mentally affected by seeing pretty foids or couples kissing.

And normies, because they don't know what the fuck it's like to live as us, will call you weird or crazy for being mentally affected by seeing pretty foids or couples kissing.
They live in a different world.
The key to open our world are one to two decades of suffering and rejection and rotting.

I went to see cuckquaman in the movie theater and infront of me sat a couple Just that started making me mad but then when they started kissing and Taking selfies it was the last straw and I changed my seat either way i I shouldnt have gone because the movie was pure garbage feminist propaganda...

did you actually witness anything brutal besides people existing though :lul:

usually i see a see a ton of extremely young couples doing adult things like going to a restaurant or picnic or even micro-vacation of some kind, driving, buying a fuckton of things together at the supermarket, etc, mogging oldcels into oblivion.
i also see a ton of very aimless and seemingly desperate older men that are lonely, like dudes who have 50% grey hair and still hang at the street corner with a cigarette and plastic coffee cup staring at all the chicks' asses and acting like the neighborhood cool guy, making it feel like almost no guy besides chad actually has it together these days (not successful, no decent wife/gf, no real occupation, no signs of growing up)

did you actually witness anything brutal besides people existing though :lul:
it was brutal enough :feelsUgh:
Also I'm balding not just at the forehead but also the back at the head at 23 so it felt the entire time like walking around with a jacked where "SUBHUMAN" is printed at the back. Balding makes you from an ignored person to a hated person that draws attention.
Couple that with seeing hot foids and happy people everywhere and it's hard not to fall into desperation.

it was brutal enough :feelsUgh:
Also I'm balding not just at the forehead but also the back at the head at 23 so it felt the entire time like walking around with a jacked where "SUBHUMAN" is printed at the back. Balding makes you from an ignored person to a hated person that draws attention.
Couple that with seeing hot foids and happy people everywhere and it's hard not to fall into desperation.
i mean it's just the city, you should be used to it

in my city i saw a real creepy area once, it was a market square or something on sunday? anyway EVERY INCH WAS COVERED IN PEOPLE including some ethnoids playing their ethnoid music and selling kebabs, and a ton of teen couples laying on top of each other on the sidewalks and touching, it was really fucking gross and weird, and the soyjak i was with got real angry because i didn't like the vibrant urban atmosphere

I would never do this alone but I visited my dad today and he made this suggestion and we had to do something so I said yes.
It was a university city with many young people (usually you only spot half-zombies).
I wish I were an asexual being but I'm not so it was especially brutal seeing what I desire but can never have.
I avoided looking at them when they crossed my way but when they went in front of me I had to. I won't say much but I understand now why sandnigs love burqas.

It is so lonely waling through the streets and everywhere are HTNs, Stacies and here and there "refugee"cels (I saw some legit brown truecels here, which was the only thing making me feel better, but mostly whites. All in all the right mix, enough brown truecels to make me feel better but not enough to trigger my /pol/-instincts). I think if I live alone someday I will live at the edge of a small town with nature nearby. I kind of thought I wanted to live in a medium-big city one day but after today I'm not so sure anymore.

It was freezing cold which was good because if it were summer if would have been even more brutal.
As an incel, you should be aware how brutal it is to live in cities with many young foids.
We should have government-sponsored treadmils with VR-glasses so we can go for a walk in VR-nature without feeling depressed.
I hate going anywhere with my parents. God forbid grandparents. Its always awkward as fuck since we always pass by guys almost half my age who're kissing and hand holding with their gfs and overall just having a great time. It's super awkward because I know my mother was a huge stacy slut already by the time she was 16, literally got knocked up by a dead beat gangster when just 20 yo, a guy I never met, who also happens to be my biological father. My stepfather isn't much better in that regard either, since he knocked up a college blonde when he was 20 too and promptly left her. So there I'm, stuck with two people who were having sex daily at my age, watching people half my age doing sexual stuff, while I'm pretending to have "fun" whilst doing polite small talk with my parents.

I hate going anywhere with my parents. God forbid grandparents. Its always awkward as fuck since we always pass by guys almost half my age who're kissing and hand holding with their gfs and overall just having a great time. It's super awkward because I know my mother was a huge stacy slut already by the time she was 16, literally got knocked up by a dead beat gangster when just 20 yo, a guy I never met, who also happens to be my biological father. My stepfather isn't much better in that regard either, since he knocked up a college blonde when he was 20 too and promptly left her. So there I'm, stuck with two people who were having sex daily at my age, watching people half my age doing sexual stuff, while I'm pretending to have "fun" whilst doing polite small talk with my parents.
It's also brutal doing something with your parents and watching people your age or younger doing stuff with their friends meanwhile you never had friends and instead are stuck with your parents

It's also brutal doing something with your parents and watching people your age or younger doing stuff with their friends meanwhile you never had friends and instead are stuck with your parents
Ikr man, like I said, it's a humiliation ritual.

Don’t go outside as an incel.

yeah

I'm going to the city, today, everything TC said is true it's gonna be brutal.

It's also summer so if i cross the river which i never do cause its further away there is a man made beach and will probably be chicks in bikinis.

:ahegao::feelsrope:

I'm going to the city, today, everything TC said is true it's gonna be brutal.

It's also summer so if i cross the river which i never do cause its further away there is a man made beach and will probably be chicks in bikinis.

:ahegao::feelsrope:
>summer
it's deepest freezing winter here
Are you from Australia?

Just got back home, it was indeed a flesh market. If i was Indian i would have pulled it out right there.

If you're a truecel, everyone's gonna be giving you dirty looks of contempt. Best to be away from everyone and completely alone at this point to protect yourself from everyone.

Better than going to the hood

I went to see cuckquaman in the movie theater and infront of me sat a couple Just that started making me mad but then when they started kissing and Taking selfies it was the last straw and I changed my seat either way i I shouldnt have gone because the movie was pure garbage feminist propaganda...
cuckquaman

easy to stick out like a sore thumb visiting normoid infrastructure, the brutal part is more that they see you than the other way round

Oy vey

I stopped caring about being seen with my parents when I was like 18

Oyyyyy veyyyyy

Unfortunately for the genetic elite the whole world is going to burn
That's if we don't have a nuclear war first