Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't watch gore

cute pupperinos :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p:p:p:heart::heart:

You can tell difference between a genuinely retarded user and someone trying to troll. Its pretty obvious with this one. You can see that op is not completely oblivious of the culture here or the users. He is doing this on purpose
My purpose is to make blackpill friends and spread positivity!!

:heart: :p
tenor.gif

My purpose is to make blackpill friends and spread positivity!!

That's not how the blackpill works
You're supposed to be in despair not happiness

aight i'm gonna watch even more gore now.
CenhNb6XIAAu0P5

Get this thread to 100 replies

@FullTimeLoser stop coping you are literally a disgusting fag.

It's natural to have a morbid curiousity about some things. Like people jumping from the Twin Towers. It doesn't mean people are happy to see it, but there's just a natural curiousity at work.

Guys ignore this retard inn all of its threads.

Why do some of you guys watch gore? I don't get it.

Gore is not good for your mental health. I used to watch bestgore a lot but it made me more depressed and paranoid.

Watch cute puppies instead:

View: https://youtu.be/B1CPE6WWsAQ

Beheading videos have made me become a better, more well rounded person.

seriously tho gore videos are great, when else do you get to actually see that in real life?

Beheading videos have made me become a better, more well rounded person.

seriously tho gore videos are great, when else do you get to actually see that in real life?
Go to Mexico and join a cartel if you want to see it (and even partake in the torture).

it would be me getting tortured probably tbhngl
Only if you work for the police. I saw a video of a policeman and his son getting slaughtered in the same video or something. They cut open the son's chest and took out his heart. Jfl at favelacels.

Why do some of you guys watch gore? I don't get it.

Gore is not good for your mental health. I used to watch bestgore a lot but it made me more depressed and paranoid.

Watch cute puppies instead:

View: https://youtu.be/B1CPE6WWsAQ

I find that about as hard to watch as gore. A foid however could easily watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
Gore reminds me of what a horrible place earth is. It shows reality and is necessary to recognize the inherent depravity of life.

come on now, this foid is clearly mocking the mods and all of us with these shitty threads

We def need more mods, some necrocels should revive Hitler to mod this forum and find and kill foids with gas irl

absolute state of this forum
We can't even have one website to ourselves. It's trolls/socks/fakecels/infiltrators here just to mock and insult us. It's just like how wizchan is rumored to be owned by kiwifarms admins. Male suffering is a source of comedy for these faggots.

Only gore I watch are Go Pro combat footages, Houthis provide good content