Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't watch gore

No, nothing pleasures me more than watching degenerates like you getting stabbed to death by a gang o machete wielding spics

The one thread we can both agree on.

I've been using the Internet for nearly as long as I've been born, but I agree, that shit is bad for you to watch. I don't think watching people die should be a pastime for anyone.

The one thread we can both agree on.

I've been using the Internet for nearly as long as I've been born, but I agree, that shit is bad for you to watch. I don't think watching people die should be a pastime for anyone.
Thanks for agreeing with me. Also @RREEEEEEEEE you are a nice dude(and pretty based too)

:heart: :p
tenor.gif
:heart: ;)
E01706f8f533a224

Gore reminds me of what a horrible place earth is. It shows reality and is necessary to recognize the inherent depravity of life.
tbh
i sometimes watch it when im copeing too hard and need to remind myself

Beheading videos have made me become a better, more well rounded person.

seriously tho gore videos are great, when else do you get to actually see that in real life?
Add that to your college application :feelskek:

Weird seeing all these banned users

Gore is interesting, and makes me feel better when I’m angry.