Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DontEverBeThatGuyPill: Even if they give you a chance, they can do so in bad faith...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Basically becareful that when foids do decide to date and mate with you if by some lucky fluke.

Make sure they don't do so for them to summarily reject you, then use you as the singular excuse to why they don't date short or ugly dudes.

Also it can take the form of dating just above that one guy so approximately 2 or 3 guys in the same vein deliberately designed to use them as excuses for exclusion.

I don't think I understand. So if a girl offers to date and you have to ascend with her; don't do it?

I don't think it would even get to the point of dating, it would just be a practical joke (teehee) that she can laugh with her roastie friends about.

I don't think I understand. So if a girl offers to date and you have to ascend with her; don't do it?

Be cautious. That's all I'm saying.

I get that, but if foids decide to mate with you then you are not incel at all

Cherry picked. Everyone is but 1 woman away from being an Incel.

I don't think it would even get to the point of dating, it would just be a practical joke (teehee) that she can laugh with her roastie friends about.

Worst case scenario.
I agree they would occasionally do that but they would never use me for it.

Good. That's what I'm getting at.