Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Doomercels are usually high IQ

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Most of the doomercels have a good mental model of the world that is why they regress to depression and nihilism and don't even try but in reality if they did any job out of spite they can iq mogg their peers and coworkers all they need is some hate and selfisness instead of oh the world is shit why bother. Time to be selfish and stack bread for yourself boyos. Oh only fans whore made more money than average person's lifetime in the US big deal boyo your earnings cap in 10 years could actually be a million a year if you gave a shit because you are not "average" I want more inkwells to be productive out of spite and be selfish with their resources once they get it

nigga, not every incel has high IQ. that's a stereotype. I've been tested as "106"... and I'm sure it's way lower than that, my parents perhaps lied to me.

nigga, not every incel has high IQ. that's a stereotype. I've been tested as "106"... and I'm sure it's way lower than that, my parents perhaps lied to me.
I'm delusion maxxing then :feels:

where do you get iq test btw

It's racial in nature.

I don't it's possible be become rich from ground up as an incel, you're playing a fundamentally rigged game, all resources are in the hands of normies who hate you: money, good job positions -- becoming rich as an incel is only really possible thru some crack in the system like crypto gambling / investing or working your ass off on some cutting-edge tech that normies can't understand (like I imagine AI research is dominated by incels)
but ultimately you're playing a pay-to-win game on a free account with no access to half the options and you can either look for one-day item / cash cloning bugs or do 10 times the work of regular players to grind your way into highscores or buying premium with the in-game currency

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back