Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dove supports incels with their "End Appearance Hate" campaign

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Maybe "femcels" is more accurate, I am very disappointed that ugly men aren't up there with these genetic reject females and trannies. What a fucking clown world. Any one of these bitches (even the Tranny) could at least fuck something on Tinder, they all can literally open up an app, and just say YES, and BOOM, you aren't lonely anymore.

but when it comes to guys that look like me, or @Zer0/∞ we GET NOTHING AT ALL.

Also I wonder how all this corporate virtue signalling will do to sell soap. They must be onto something because IMO ugly brown people wash themselves the most, because they want to see their brownness go away.If they mark themselves as the soap for "the losers" that actually makes me want to buy and trust Dove. BUT ONLY IF THEY WERE THAT HONEST

Last edited:

who gives a fuck about this shampoo faggot company all they care about is money

who gives a fuck about this shampoo faggot company all they care about is money
Dove knows your place in society and wants to market their soap to genetic trash

Maybe "femcels" is more accurate, I am very disappointed that ugly men aren't up there with these genetic reject females and trannies. What a fucking clown world. Any one of these bitches (even the Tranny) could at least fuck something on Tinder, they all can literally open up an app, and just say YES, and BOOM, you aren't lonely anymore.

but when it comes to guys that look like me, or @Zer0/∞ we GET NOTHING AT ALL.

Also I wonder how all this corporate virtue signalling will do to sell soap. They must be onto something because IMO ugly brown people wash themselves the most, because they want to see their brownness go away.If they mark themselves as the soap for "the losers" that actually makes me want to buy and trust Dove. BUT ONLY IF THEY WERE THAT HONEST
Lol

Most of them are just fat

How is that appearance? You can lose weight. I can't lose my bones xD