Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

downloading payday 3

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
niggas i dont think this game will be good, another current year shit heap going to be a live service indian shitting street that masquerades as a game. Oh well, customize m4 and kill cops. kill so many cops WOOHOO (IN PAYDAY 3 FUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

I finally quit videogames forever, I might even sell my console. Just another thing ruined by liberals.

I finally quit videogames forever, I might even sell my console. Just another thing ruined by liberals.
thought about that recently. gonna just stick to cs go and cs2 when it comes out. this is just a shitty current year distraction

@incelpardo99 @lifelongkhhv

dont get the game brocels it really is current year niggerware. lmfao what a joke. doesnt even load. I HAVE TO MATCHMAKE ONLINE FOR A SINGLE PLAYER HEIST. I want to do a heist alone and no shit nigger this shit wont even put me in a lobby by itself. its a sad joke that developers make this garbage. Do they even test what they sell?

dont get the game brocels it really is current year niggerware. lmfao what a joke. doesnt even load. I HAVE TO MATCHMAKE ONLINE FOR A SINGLE PLAYER HEIST. I want to do a heist alone and no shit nigger this shit wont even put me in a lobby by itself. its a sad joke that developers make this garbage. Do they even test what they sell?

Imagine paying for a game where you have to rob banks

cs go is 100000x the better game

clutched up in cs go won my team the game with 3 serious mvp rounds. 13-4 ended the game. such good shit. cant do any of that shit in cuckday 3

Same, I dont enjoy to play them anymore

They know redditors will hype it to death. Cyberjew 2077 proved to every exec that people will buy ANYTHING.

Same, I dont enjoy to play them anymore
i've been feeling this way for a while too. I've gone back to classic games like new vegas my all time favorite and stuff like cs go is timeless to me. These modern games tho, suck rhino asshole. Starfied - shit, payday - shit, armored core - shit nothing is fun anymore. Id rather play titanfall 2 again than to play some new age bullshit like saints row or some other gen z faggotry.
Chivalry 2 is good.