Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drake equation for getting a girlfriend

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
If you live in a city with 2 million people
1 million are foids
250k are age appropriate for you in that you're fine with their age and they're fine with your age
assuming you are attracted to 50% of those age appropriate foids, so that leaves 125k of them
if you're a fakecel and 10% of foids you're attracted to are at least somewhat attracted to you, that leaves 12500 of them
LsicyB9

if half of them are in relationships and assuming they won't cheat on their boyfriend with you, that leaves 6250 of them

So if the above is not too far off, in a city of 2 million people there are 6250 (0.3% of the population, 1 in 333) foids who could become your girlfriend. That's assuming none of them have any better options than hooking up with you, and that's unrealistic if they have Tinder.

Yeah because I've never seen a foid in one city date someone in another city. Which would be that 6250 out the window.

Make a webapp for this calculator, would use ngl

so, it's over

Lulz. 99 percent are undateable.

so you are saying there's a chance?
Only if 10% of the foids you are attracted at your age, are also attracted to your, which I doubt, if it was this way, most people wouldn’t even be here

If we could get a girlfriend why haven't we gotten one yet?

I saw this on the Big Bang Theory.

Drake equation for getting a girlfriend​

not sure how this relates to Drake but he stole my GF
until he did that I thought he was cool :(
he was a nice guy to me but it was all to seem cool so girls would flock to him
I gave her the free slice of pizza for nothing
Drake probably got to swallow that regurgitated cheese from her throat

Only if 10% of the foids you are attracted at your age, are also attracted to your, which I doubt, if it was this way, most people wouldn’t even be here
And if they're attracted to someone who 10% of other women are attracted to, that means they're seeing hundreds of guys they're attracted to every day. So then how likely are those foids to show they're attracted to you? And if it's not very likely, good luck finding them among all the foids who'd reject you.

so you are saying there's a chance?
There's always a chance. If foids were showing who they're attracted to, then 1 in 333 or whatever wouldn't be too bad. But they're not likely to show they're attracted to you (unless you're Chad) so to find those 1 in 333 you have to endure a lot of rejection to get that average foid. Then how is she going to react to your sexual inexperience (death sentence for a non-Chad)? Or if you have no friends (death sentence for a non-Chad)? And how long until Chad twitches his cock in her direction and she dumps you?