Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being the girlfriend of a man who's popular for struggling with women

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Yes I'm talking about this guy

Imagine being the girlfriend of a guy whose 300K subs are watching to see if he will eventually succeed to get pussy.

Imagine watching a chat full of viewers trying to know if you're gonna stay or if you're gonna leave.

I still respect his hustle though.

She's cute AF.

Didn’t that bitch dump him and steal his money?

did you lose your password for a few years then find it?

We all know she cheats behind his back (oe maybe even openly lol)

She probably is given permission to cheat

She probably is given permission to cheat

Blackpilled.

I really see him having talks with her like " Look, I'm not really into open relationships, and I would never ever cheat on you, but "

I legit hope he's gonna do a paternity test. He'd have to be completely retarded not to
I dont know how laws in Sweden are but in many European countries its either very hard or straight up illegal to make paternity tests

I dont know how laws in Sweden are but in many European countries its either very hard or straight up illegal to make paternity tests

I know but I'd still do it (send it to a lab in a foreign country) even if I can't use it in court. I would want to know.

There are always exceptions to every rule. That does not disprove the rule.