Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreams

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Last night i had a dream that i went on a date with the last girl that rejected me it was one of the best feelings that i had until i woke up and you probably know what happened next:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its not the first time that i had such a dream i had a dreams of my crush and other girls that i like before i had dream that the girl that i like is with someone else this dreams are like torture:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry for my broken grammer:feelswhat:

Don't remember my last dream,or any recent one for that matter.

@Iranianoldcel do you know him?

I almost never have dreams

Last night i had a dream that i went on a date with the last girl that rejected me it was one of the best feelings that i had until i woke up and you probably know what happened next:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its not the first time that i had such a dream i had a dreams of my crush and other girls that i like before i had dream that the girl that i like is with someone else this dreams are like torture:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I once dreamed of this girl who was my friend's sister. In the dream we were holding hands and having a nice time together. I don't remember if I kissed her.
Anyhow, when I woke up, I told my incel friend about it and he told me I should tell her online and send a rose emoji at the end :feelshaha:
I got brutally rejected and she probably sent the screenshot to all of her friends.:feelshaha:

@Iranianoldcel do you know him?
I haven't talked to OP in private conversation. But he is legit. An irancel from southern part of Iran.

Most my dreams fell more like nightmares but i forget them quickly

I once dreamed of this girl who was my friend's sister. In the dream we were holding hands and having a nice time together. I don't remember if I kissed her.
Anyhow, when I woke up, I told my incel friend about it and he told me I should tell her online and send a rose emoji at the end :feelshaha:
I got brutally rejected and she probably sent the screenshot to all of her friends.:feelshaha:

I haven't talked to OP in private conversation. But he is legit. An irancel from southern part of Iran.
Yessssss the rose emoji my friend told me same and i also got brutaly rejected lol:feelshaha::feelshaha:

If I am gonna dream about something, I would rather dream about those kind of dreams than the weird/unpleasant one's I usually get

It’s bliss in the dream but hell when you wake up. Would you rather never have these dreams, even if you won’t be in bliss while sleeping? Sometimes I can’t tell what’s better.

Aren’t southern Iranians more curry looking? Is it way harder for them?

It’s bliss in the dream but hell when you wake up. Would you rather never have these dreams, even if you won’t be in bliss while sleeping? Sometimes I can’t tell what’s better.

You need to ask @Persianyoungcel about this. But from what I've known and seen they mostly look ethnic. The skin tone From center to southern part of Iran is darker compared to other parts.

It depend for the one who live in coastal areas usually have a darker skin tone but in my province there are lot of arabs which are brown but majority of none arabs that i saw have a white or olive skin specially Lurs i dont know about other southern provinces but my father is orginally from costal area so im curry looking

Last edited: