Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dress as Postal dude for halloween to scare people

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
A last few Halloweens ago I scared people dressing as a guy from a band and totally scared people shitless, even dudes in large groups or couples, they all fell silent, and moving out of the way because they thought I'd do something, I actually enjoyed it because it felt empowering and nobody has balls to fuck with me And the funny thing is I didn't even say a word, I just always smiled and starred at people while walking around, one time I was walking on a lonely dark side walk and a couple came walking towards my way and the guys gf was facing towards me, I was looking at them smiling and when they got closer the guy pulled his girl closer to hime, it was glorious,

so I'm gonna dress as the postal dude this Halloween, A guy in a trench coat with boots, shades and a stuffed cat with a shoved shotgun up it's ass, wouldn't people be scared:feelsdevil::society::feelzez:

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 30
Just hold a sign saying you're unvaxed, scare 'em & make them hostile.

then actually shoot people for the best halloween cosplay

If you don't piss on Chads and Stacies, you are a VolPostalcel.

This probably would scare them more :society:.

Screen Shot 2016 10 18 at 134651

You'd just look like a dork