Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Driving partners (ramblings)

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
In my driving class we have optional driving practice for kids with permits on certain days. The week before we started he let us pick driving partners and almost no one did.

Even stacy who was asking when we could drive alot. When the teacher asked why she didn't partner up with someone she said it was because she doesn't have any friends (which I find hard to believe, perhaps she just meant in that class). I doubt she would want me to be her friend or driving partner.

We are doing this tomorrow JFL, lets see what the groups will be
there arent any stacies in my driver's ed anyway, just some annoying beckys

We are doing this tomorrow JFL, lets see what the groups will be
there arent any stacies in my driver's ed anyway, just some annoying beckys
We started Tuesday and did some today too (I didn't because I just passed the test). There's only the one stacy in the class though, the rest are Beckies although one of the beckies is a blonde cheerleader but I still consider her becky.

We started Tuesday and did some today too (I didn't because I just passed the test). There's only the one stacy in the class though, the rest are Beckies although one of the beckies is a blonde cheerleader but I still consider her becky.
dont really care who i get put with tbh