Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Drug Dealer Maxxing is the only way for me to succeed in my environment.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Getting some tats, selling weed and drugs, and stealing but the competition is hella fierce and i’d probably get shot for taking other people’s buisness away in this town. Either that or robmaxxing. I could probably get laid for giving a crack whore a good deal.

(As a side hustle btw that i’m really not considering) i will still work a 9-5

But this is generally the best way for me to ascend and get whores on the daily instead of worrying about women’s and society’s high standards.

Last edited:
don't you live in a small town?

5BB1FA1E E100 4BBE AC2D 3E1ABBE56BEE

You think you could do prison time?

Getting some tats, selling weed and drugs, and stealing but the competition is hella fierce and i’d probably get shot for taking other people’s buisness away in this town. Either that or robmaxxing. I could probably get laid for giving a crack whore a good deal.

(As a side hustle btw that i’m really not considering) i will still work a 9-5

But this is generally the best way for me to ascend and get whores on the daily instead of worrying about women’s and society’s high standards.
Crime is the best way to get pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back