Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drunk again

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Getting shitfaced by myself again in my room while playing Pokemon on my PC, I mixed some leftover Smirnoff I had from last time with some coca-cola that's been sitting inside my backpack for a few days now since I bought it to drink alongside my lunch at work. It has no gas in it and tastes like shit, but it's all I have. I filled 2/3 of the bottle with the Smirnoff and put some orange juice in there as well. Almost halfway through the bottle and I'm already feeling buzzed as fuck.

I'm also having some beer to wash that rat poison down :feelshaha:

I'm sure there's some Chad fucking prime JB pussy while I'm caged in my dark room by myself playing emulators and getting drunk, funny how a few inches of facial bone and height literally dictates the quality of your life. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Getting shitfaced by myself again in my room while playing Pokemon on my PC, I mixed some leftover Smirnoff I had from last time with some coca-cola that's been sitting inaide my backpack for a few days now since I bought it to drink alongside my lunch at work. It has no gas in it and tastes like shit, but it's all o have. I filled 2/3 of the bottle with the Smirnoff and put some orange juice in there as well. Almost halfway through the bottle and I'm already feeling buzzed as fuck.

I'm also having some beer to wash that rat poison down :feelshaha:

I'm sure there's some Chad fucking prime JB pussy while I'm caged in my dark room by myself playing emulators and getting drunk, funny how a few inches of facial bone and height literally dictates the quality of your life. :feelsrope:
Based as fuck op. I usually get shitfaced and play dark souls or go to a freinds house and start shouting randomly.

Based as fuck op. I usually get shitfaced and play dark souls or go to a freinds house and start shouting randomly.
Fuck yes.

I have dark souls and dark souls 2 plat on steam (almost 800 hours on ds2 and over 1k on ds1)
My shitty PC can't run ds3 but still, dark souls is one of my favorite game series tbhngl

Fuck yes.

I have dark souls and dark souls 2 plat on steam (almost 800 hours on ds2 and over 1k on ds1)
My shitty PC can't run ds3 but still, dark souls is one of my favorite game series tbhngl
Dark souls 2 is really fun, I wanted to try dark souls 1 with mods after I do some more challenge runs:panties:

alcohol is a shit cope.
DS3 is indeed a nice game, i only play games for first playthrough and drop them but i guess replayability is ok if you speedrun.

alcohol is a shit cope.
DS3 is indeed a nice game, i only play games for first playthrough and drop them but i guess replayability is ok if you speedrun.
Alcohol is literal poison. Much better drugs to cope. Vidya is also a good cope. Helps pass the time when I'm alone which is pretty much every day.:feelscry:

I mixed some leftover Smirnoff with some coca-cola and put some orange juice in there as well.

@BlackPilledNeet

Can a faggot like you even endure it? Doesen’t your pussy hurt when drunk?
Another projection by this low-iq fag

You bitch are still butt-hurt cause I exposed you as the moronic dumbass that you are :feelsaww:

Last edited: