Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Drunk Man beats up his whore daughter

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

This is what whores deserve. Nothing wrong with teaching discipline to a slut. He should have beaten her more brutally

If I was him I would have ripped off her clothes to show her what true humility is and instill humbleness into her heart.
(also who was filming? i don't speak biddi biddi. why would they film in the first place?)

I expected a heavy beating not fucking wimp shit like that
didn't even work she started screaming at him in end jfl

she's not entitled to have respect from her father :feelsjuice:

i mean, it's his child, he has the right to beat them if he wants to. Not a big deal

Indian men again

so based

My condolences for being too poor

TO AFFORD A BELT!

doesn't look that bad.

Nice, discipline is surely needed.

i mean, it's his child, he has the right to beat them if he wants to. Not a big deal
Ur a retard, You know a lot of incels have abusive parents you know alot of people would want to fuck you up/kill your gay ass over this including me don't involve everyone's parents into this situation his foid daughter was probably being whore while incels who were abused by parents did nothing and were innocent don't ever say dumb shit like this again you fucking faggot

There is a difference between abuse and discipline one is hurting a child for nothing meanwhile the other is instilling a lesson into the child's head when they do something wrong

Lmfao if it was his son no one would report it :lul:

Finally a decent use for flip-flops.

:feelskek:

maybe he saw the whole act from start to finish with some curry Chadullah and his daughter moaning... :feelskek:
lol so he started drinking and gained the courage to beat his whore daughter since she wanted his cock deep before marriage.

Lol beating someone with your dirty unwashed flip flops