Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel bad for neighbor as he can't really beat his whore daughter anymore

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I think I shared this here before but my neighbors next door are this Egyptian guy and his two daughters. One of them moved out but the other still lives there. Every few months or so she'd do the typical thing foids do as she left in slutty clothing and acted like a degenerate whore. Every once and a while he'd have enough and I'd hear him screaming and occasionally hitting her. It was very satisfying tbh :ahegao: . However he is also very overweight and getting older with bad knees so he has some trouble walking. It's gotten so bad that he basically needs a cane whenever he walks and he has real difficulty going up and down steps. I guess it's gotten bad enough that when I heard him screaming at his daughter tonight he wasn't hitting her :fuk: . Getting old must suck, especially for him. Poor guy is losing the ability to walk and now must watch his daughter descend into disgusting filth. All without even being able to strike her for her depravity as is his right as a father to do.

I think I shared this here before but my neighbors next door are this Egyptian guy and his two daughters. One of them moved out but the other still lives there. Every few months or so she'd do the typical thing foids do as she left in slutty clothing and acted like a degenerate whore. Every once and a while he'd have enough and I'd hear him screaming and occasionally hitting her. It was very satisfying tbh :ahegao: . However he is also very overweight and getting older with bad knees so he has some trouble walking. It's gotten so bad that he basically needs a cane whenever he walks and he has real difficulty going up and down steps. I guess it's gotten bad enough that when I heard him screaming at his daughter tonight he wasn't hitting her :fuk: . Getting old must suck, especially for him. Poor guy is losing the ability to walk and now must watch his daughter descend into disgusting filth. All without even being able to strike her for her depravity as is his right as a father to do.
Poor man. Leaves his entire family back home and moves motivated to a new country to build a new life and gets 2 WHORES BITCH fish pussy daughters who dress revealingly to fuck at the clubbang any white gigachads with their hairy backs. disgusting whores.

Ask if you're allowed to step in and do the job instead :feelsaww:
I wish hehe. But the older daughter has her 6'5" Aladdin chad. Even though the dad is nice with me I doubt he'd approve me as a match. Not only for being a 5'5" manlet but I'm also not Mooslim :feelsclown:

Ask him if he needs any help beating his daughter.

I wish hehe. But the older daughter has her 6'5" Aladdin chad. Even though the dad is nice with me I doubt he'd approve me as a match. Not only for being a 5'5" manlet but I'm also not Mooslim :feelsclown:

Aladdin wasn't 6'5". Jafar was, though.

Poor old fesikh man.

I see an honor killing in her future.

He should followed Yaser Said and did what he did long before this moment.