Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dude at work had to bulk up to lose fear of me...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Sometime last year, this bigger dude was a bully. He'd always tell at me like I'm below him and I'm just dirt. And he's not a boss.

So I put up with it for 2 weeks and then I finally snapped at him. I growled at him and gave him a stare of death.

He didn't just back off from then on... He even started acting like a little timid puppy around me.

Then fast forward a year...

He's converted some of that fat into muscle and lost his gut. His upper body now bigger especially his chest. Like he's been doing push ups or hitting the gym.

When I passed by he slapped a metal beam hard... Then smirked at me and passed it off as a joke. But I could read between the lines that it's a message saying "look pal, I'm not scared of you anymore cuz I'm buffed now and can kick your ass".

Why is this life fuel? Because I'm nothing but a 5'6 Asian manlet... Who is physically weaker than most men. However, why does it take big gym muscles to lose the intimidation from me? This dude is about 5'9 and 250 lbs!!!

I feel proud of myself because I was the weakling as a kid who was constantly bullied but now as a grown man, it takes looking like a big muscle tank and being at least 50 lbs bigger than me to not be intimidated. :)

no offence dude but holy fucking cope

lol if he is 5ft 9 then he is a manlet too.

JFL at being mogged by a 5ft9 munckin. Tell him to go help out on the wizard of Oz set.

lol if he is 5ft 9 then he is a manlet too.

JFL at being mogged by a 5ft9 munckin. Tell him to go help out on the wizard of Oz set.

Mogged? I can knock him out in a fight. I have better skills and more aggression factor.

It won't be easy though... lol

KEK! You growled at him? And this dude really put on muscle to just to intimidate you? Fucking lol!

This dude is 5'9" and 250lbs wtf? That's ridiculous. That's not even muscular anymore, that's obese unless he's on roids with low body fat. I've been gymceling for a while and I already look kind of bulky at 5'9" and 180lbs I can't imagine what this loser looks like lmao

This dude is 5'9" and 250lbs wtf? That's ridiculous. That's not even muscular anymore, that's obese unless he's on roids with low body fat. I've been gymceling for a while and I already look kind of bulky at 5'9" and 180lbs I can't imagine what this loser looks like lmao

He's fatscular... Used to be more fat a year ago lol

Dude at work had to bulk up (or XXXXXX) to lose fear of me
I wish we could do the same to our bullies

Dude at work had to bulk up (or XXXXXX) to lose fear of me
I wish we could do the same to our bullies

1) do some gymcelling yourself... Join mma gym preferably

2) make sure your knuckles are calloused from repeated knuckle push-ups. If you're too tired to push up, lean on them even when watching TV or something.

3) adopt a numb or stern facial expression, talk in a low pitched tone of voice and never talk too much, stomach in chest out, shave head or crew cut... This is for psychological warfare effect. Makes em think you a psycho killer or soldier.

2) make sure your knuckles are calloused from repeated knuckle push-ups. If you're too tired to push up, lean on them even when watching TV or something.

3) adopt a numb or stern facial expression, talk in a low pitched tone of voice and never talk too much, stomach in chest out, shave head or crew cut... This is for psychological warfare effect. Makes em think you a psycho killer or soldier.
Thanks man esp but this is probably more effective on early bullies or a preempt on possible bullies, like what about the bullies who scarred you for years? Like when you were in school. Number 3 might not work on them because of their ego of you throughout the bullying years

Thanks man esp but this is probably more effective on early bullies or a preempt on possible bullies, like what about the bullies who scarred you for years? Like when you were in school. Number 3 might not work on them because of their ego of you throughout the bullying years

Bullies who scarred me in school?

Lol they won't even stand a chance against me in a physical fight. Because now they're working nonphysical jobs that makes muscles atrophy even if you were athletic during your young man years. I'm 35 so theyre about the same age now.

Meanwhile I work at a physical job. Handling sheet metal all day long. That and constantly doing knuckle push ups or leaning on them. My knuckles are hard as rock. I just gently swipe em on my face and I get bruised. So what more if I hit someone directly with them?

Fighting skills? About 6 months mma training... Traded blows with experienced fighters... Lost but done damage against skilled fighters so yeah I'm confident I'm at least decent.

Just that knowledge alone empowers me. Even if I didn't have the mma training my knuckles alone can put any of these former high school bullies in the hospital lol

no offence dude but holy fucking cope
This. OP almost wet his pants when that guy hit that metal beam me thinks. Its over for manlets bro :lul::lul::lul:

KEK! You growled at him? And this dude really put on muscle to just to intimidate you? Fucking lol!
8Szf.gif

Hahahhahahha fucking maycels.. I cant..

This is why guns were invented.

Bullies who scarred me in school?

Lol they won't even stand a chance against me in a physical fight. Because now they're working nonphysical jobs that makes muscles atrophy even if you were athletic during your young man years. I'm 35 so theyre about the same age now.

Meanwhile I work at a physical job. Handling sheet metal all day long. That and constantly doing knuckle push ups or leaning on them. My knuckles are hard as rock. I just gently swipe em on my face and I get bruised. So what more if I hit someone directly with them?

Fighting skills? About 6 months mma training... Traded blows with experienced fighters... Lost but done damage against skilled fighters so yeah I'm confident I'm at least decent.

Just that knowledge alone empowers me. Even if I didn't have the mma training my knuckles alone can put any of these former high school bullies in the hospital lol
i mean emotionally and physically scarred, but anyway so you're saying just physically train yourself?

This. OP almost wet his pants when that guy hit that metal beam me thinks. Its over for manlets bro :lul::lul::lul:

No... Because I can hit just as hard. He uses too much brute force. I have leverage and technique as well as aggression factor.

How do you think a 140 lb boxer can generate 800 lbs of punching power? The same force a 200 lb mma fighter can punch with...

Untrained big guy can hit 500-600 lbs of force.

It's technique lol

No... Because I can hit just as hard. He uses too much brute force. I have leverage and technique as well as aggression factor.

How do you think a 140 lb boxer can generate 800 lbs of punching power? The same force a 200 lb mma fighter can punch with...

Untrained big guy can hit 500-600 lbs of force.

It's technique lol
Megaultracope man. Get a grip. Its so over its not even funny anymore :lul::lul::lul:

i mean emotionally and physically scarred, but anyway so you're saying just physically train yourself?

Physically training yourself ups your confidence level. Because in this world, the weak looking people get looked down upon and disrespected by the strong.

Who gives a damn about "oh he's overcompensating manlet". That's 10x better than being bullied... Think that all you want lol

Physically training yourself ups your confidence level. Because in this world, the weak looking people get looked down upon and disrespected by the strong.

Who gives a damn about "oh he's overcompensating manlet". That's 10x better than being bullied... Think that all you want lol
Guess I was too much of a coward back in school, I was already doing martial arts while in school but didn't even use to it to beat up the bullies.
I've been also physically exercising myself since uni (already out of, and job hunting), I guess I need to up the ante (physically training) more

Guess I was too much of a coward back in school, I was already doing martial arts while in school but didn't even use to it to beat up the bullies.
I've been also physically exercising myself since uni (already out of, and job hunting), I guess I need to up the ante (physically training) more

What kind of martial arts?

I don't care what it is... If there's no full contact sparring involved and there's too much focus on Kata and choreographed "self defense" scenarios then it's mcdojo.

Not just physical training... Aggression level also needs to be upped. I dunno how to do this artificially... I just have had abusive parents, bullies, and compulsory military training in my home country in where officers do things that would get em court martialed if done in USA military outside of special forces...

What kind of martial arts?

I don't care what it is... If there's no full contact sparring involved and there's too much focus on Kata and choreographed "self defense" scenarios then it's mcdojo.

Not just physical training... Aggression level also needs to be upped. I dunno how to do this artificially... I just have had abusive parents, bullies, and compulsory military training in my home country in where officers do things that would get em court martialed if done in USA military outside of special forces...
I did boxing and Muay Thai