Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dutasteride vs. Finasteride

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
So i saw these pics on a random site and damn Dutasteride is literally a reaper killer.
Any baldcels here(dutasteride users)? What is your experiences with Dutasteride?

Here is a pretty nice comparison;
Since my twin brother (Twin A - on the left of all photos) started showing signs of baldness in 2003 he has treated his hair with a whole variety of products. Fortunately he has managed to prevent his hair thinning that I have experienced by taking a DHT Blocker known as Dutasteride. I (Twin B - on the right of all the photographs) didn't try anything up until January 2010 to prevent losing my hair (not intentionally!), and the results are clear to see...
twin-brothers-hair-loss.jpg

twins-hair-loss-comparison-photo-12.jpg

Source : http://www.twinshairloss.com/

It looks really good tbh, that thing really made a difference. What are your toughts about this?

i have seen some people complain online that fin destroys dick in bad way so try it at your own cost

He needs to find a way to take over his brothers body tbh, it is over for him now

Balding is the last nail in the coffin for me

Join looksmax.org for this kind of stuff.

Systemic Dutasteride is usually considered to strong, but you can make a really good topical with it.

Last edited:
Too cheap and scared to try Dutasteride.

Cope, you can only delay the normwoodreaper for only so long...

Fin absolutely destroyed me, if you are balding and dont get sides from fin/dut u might as well take it