Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dutch Woman (28) commits Euthanasia due to chronic fatigue

Vegan diet is literally a crime to give to kids/teens in some country because it lacks nutrients despite it being high calorie dense which is negated by phytates. Zinc in animal protein are 2-4x more bioavailable than from cereals etc.
nonsense low iq redditors as usual.
Phytates, ocylate, etc are all focusing of chemicals in isolation and associated mechanisms rather than human randomized controlled trials of outcome of varying diets (which have thousands or more mechanism all together that factor in). You can easily make the same claims about meat, such as TMAO and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons causing increased rates of cancer, saturated fat causing cardiovascular disease, low fibre intake (which increases all cause mortality), etc.

Trust me dude, you don’t want to go down this rabbit hole with me, because I did immense amount of research on these topics for years because I used to be a fat fuck.

I'm also tired all the time. Where's my state provided wet hole so I can feel some relief?

Same, instead of killing herself she could have been the CEO of the Incel Relief Fund. :feelshaha::ahegao:

431918647_946578030193686_186344366105453604_n.jpg

Last Saturday, a Dutch woman died at home by assisted suicide, with her parents and best friend by her side.

Lauren Hoeve, who also had ADHD, had been in the grip of severe chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as ME, since 2019.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columni...-assisted-dying-suicide-postnatal-depression/
Good riddance ugly cunt!

her family failed her. Her father should have been looking for a man to marry her off to when she was 17/18. And should have slapped some sense into her if she started talking about suicide while on tutorial mode.

Instead he’s smiling like an oofy doing cuck and now that’s another incel without a wife.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids are kept in a coma in deep underground breeding barns, and their bodies are used as baby-printing machines from puberty until age 30 or so.

A foid's subjective sense of "fatigue" or any other psychological issue is simply nonexistent.

instead of euthanasia, this foid would be giving birth for the 15th time. This is why Marxism-Rodgerism is superior to what we have today.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids are kept in a coma in deep underground breeding barns, and their bodies are used as baby-printing machines from puberty until age 30 or so.

A foid's subjective sense of "fatigue" or any other psychological issue is simply nonexistent.

instead of euthanasia, this foid would be giving birth for the 15th time. This is why Marxism-Rodgerism is superior to what we have today.
yup , westerners un-necessarily villify Marxism.

with marxism we would not have all these goylop, all these so called independent women, our products would last a life time. no population collapse. no feeding africa while keeping the home country hungry.

her family failed her. Her father should have been looking for a man to marry her off to when she was 17/18. And should have slapped some sense into her if she started talking about suicide while on tutorial mode.

Instead he’s smiling like an oofy doing cuck and now that’s another incel without a wife.
she was pregnant when she did the euthanasia

just look at her parents , they are smiling. what kind of reality is this.

and chronic fatigue , jfl, one month in high protein diet would have fixed that. really sad seeing this.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also she’s wearing a kids t shirt and holding a teddy bear… and she is an adult…