Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dying doesnt seem so bad anymore

mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★
I was always afraid of death. I dont care anymore. The absence of being in a genetic prison, of being absolute dogshit and just not being anymore is actually a somewhat comfy thought.

the longer I live the more I actually want to die and not just larp about it

Dying is the sweet release.

Because it's not,if you're a truecel that is.
But killing yourself is exactly what toilets and normie scum want,don't give them that satisfaction,at least no yet. (but if you really can't take it anymore i understand if you rope).

You have to loose your Ego in this Shit World , and really do what you want. Nobody gives a Shit after your dead , and most people in your town dont really know who you are or care. They draft Man while letting these Mans wIfEs whore in another country. Or shit on Most Man , just because. Really , there is no Reason to care much at this point.
Living in Germany has destroyed my will to live - getting mogged everyday is just too brutal :feelsrope:

I stopped giving a fuck recently, if I die I will welcome the grim reaper with open arms

I think the best thing that will ever happen to me is death.

My the copes keep the ropes away. Death must be unimaginably painful

Living in Germany has destroyed my will to live - getting mogged everyday is just too brutal :feelsrope:

I stopped giving a fuck recently, if I die I will welcome the grim reaper with open arms
Living in Germany means to get life-, height-, muscle- and career-mogged on the daily.

Because it's not,if you're a truecel that is.
But killing yourself is exactly what toilets and normie scum want,don't give them that satisfaction,at least no yet. (but if you really can't take it anymore i understand if you rope).
I don't think they would get satisfaction from it, because if we die barely anyone would even notice it

Dying is the sweet release.

One day we will be free.

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

We are already spiritually dead.