Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dylan Klebold was a Jew

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Columbine High School co-mastermind, Dylan Klebold was a kike.

IMG 7445

Last night, I was reading through the Columbine High School incident's Wikipedia page. I noticed that Dylan Klebold looked a bit "Jewy", large nose, rat-like face. I also noticed that Dylan Klebold's mother wrote a book on her experience , and "donated" the proceeds from the book to charity - which is something financially-savvy people do in order to write-off the donations on their taxes (kikes). Plus, Dylan Klebold went to his prom, which seemed very Jewy, because foids love Jewish men. A kike would have no problem getting a date to prom.

All I had to do was perform a Google search for "Dylan Klebold Jewish", and the result was - he was a Jew.

If your mother is a Jew- you are a Jew. Dylan Klebold was a typical self-hating Jew. Himmler required SS applicants to prove their blood was free of Jews dating back to the mid 18th-Century. Dylan Klebold's mother is a kike, he would have been rejected from joining the SS.

Take the Jewpill, and realize that kikes run everything around you.

"Shalom!"

IMG 7441

Link to Haaretz article: https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/columbine-shooters-had-tense-moment-over-passover-remark-1.5406884

XD

Attachments

• 25FADD21-EB45-4765-927B-27FE281313D2.png
    25FADD21-EB45-4765-927B-27FE281313D2.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 30
I already knew this...

But hey, good post anyway.

Muzzle tov!

His comrade was more intelligent.

He was 25% through a grandfather. His father was german and his mother was anglo, irish, and jewish, so under Jewish law he’s a goy like us, and under the Nuremberg race laws he’s Aryan

His comrade was more intelligent.
Not really, there’s evidence that Dylan was likely more intelligent. He was just lazy and Eric was a much better planner and comparatively a man of action

that's probably why he was named Dylan

after superjew Bob Dylan