Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill E-thot noodlewhore makes fun of roidmaxxed ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just more proof that gymmaxxing is a meme. Nobody respects a low T manlet framelet ricecel who somehow gets a bunch of muscles. Just look at this abomination:

Faggot

His muscles don't even fit in his puny frame, his proportions are all off. Combine that with the typical Asian baby face and he looks like a clown. He's literally the overcompensating manlet everyone makes fun of :lul::lul:

The moral of the story is if you're short, ugly and have shit frame then just LDAR or rope. At least you won't make a fool out of yourself like this faggot.

noodlewhores are infinite blackpill factories

Frame > hypertrophied muscles chapter 92643

just another whore who uses her cleavage, side boobs, and cosplaying to amass simps to defend her.

Screenshot 18

All of them should be eating my big fat Italian barrel

Giphy 5

He isn’t roidmaxxed, he is just shredded. I am actually roidmaxxed and despite having a borderline facial deformity, I don’t get called a twink. Its 100% cope for demanding respect if you are short though.

i can at least be taken seriously with big muscles. obviously on this forum because you need face too.

just another whore who uses her cleavage, side boobs, and cosplaying to amass simps to defend her.

View attachment 481334
Noodlewhores are still ugly even with all of that makeup and surgery.

Jfl and looking at her frame and height, she is an ER breeding machine waiting to happen.

It gets worst, she doesn't apologize and brags that since then, she has gained more followers. Noodlewhores really are ugly inside and out.

“Correct, if you don’t want to be judged don’t step on a stage. In case you haven’t noticed I’m up 225k+ on Tiktok and 30k+ on Instagram. I’m not in the fitness community. Literally nobody cares. You played yourselves.”

She has the typical plastic doll + filter look that most noodlewhores on social media use. And they all look the same.

Nose job, eye surgery, jaw shaving surgery. Heavy makeup. Use of filter. And in her case, boob job as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back