Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Easiest way to get laid in today's society?

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
What's the easiest way to get laid in today's society? Downloading Tinder, going to College, meeting up people in your workplace, going to concerts, or what? Just to give me an idea.

Be female on tinder

Depends a lot on whether you have a decent social circle or not.

Probably just hanging out at bars and shopping centers all year round and hitting on women and then getting lucky every 500 attempts? That's the best it gets for a sub5.

I guess roastie betabuxx maxxing after 27 might work best.

prob cold approach,
number game....

Social circles

What's the easiest way to get laid in today's society? Downloading Tinder, going to College, meeting up people in your workplace, going to concerts, or what? Just to give me an idea.
Honest answer: befriend foids (like as friends only) and get them drunk one night. They are more likely to 'consent', even if your fat/ugly (added 'dirtyness'). From the storys I've heard, alcohol makes their attraction revolve essentially on how well you dominate them, not on how you seduce them (with your looks, your money, etc).

But you need to be low inhib and high social skills for that to happen anyways.

Where ever there is alcohol involved would be a good place and street whores obviously, then again it's sill illegal in most places. Besides that, everything else means she'll be sober and will be aware so basically zero chance....

Be 6ft+ and have a good jaw line or be women

1: Become Muslim
2: Blowself up and kill infidels
3: Upon entry to heaven, receive 72 virgins

Install tinder as a 8-9/10 male.