Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eating by yourself

R

righteouscel

-
I've been going to restaurants by myself and waitresses always look at me wierd. I always see others go with their gfs or dates or even friends but not me. Can't complain tho as the food is Good anyone else do this.

anyone else do this.

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

It be like that.

In a restaurant (if I can't get takeaway or don't have time), I just sit in the corner eating, seeing everyone enjoy time with their gfs/friends.

That's why I just prefer to get take away, go home, take it to my room, and then eat alone. Sometimes I'd watch a show or youtube vid to not feel lonely while I eat.

It's suifuel seeing people have a good time.

Always Take away if you can.

Yea I don’t go to restaurants, I’d rather buy some healthy food at grocery store

The only time id go to restaurant is if I’m extremely bored at home

I've been going to restaurants by myself and waitresses always look at me wierd. I always see others go with their gfs or dates or even friends but not me. Can't complain tho as the food is Good anyone else do this.
ID rather eat alone than with My normie/chadlite college friends, last day the entire group ate together and it was a fucking torture, 3 of them came with their gf's...at least when i eat alone i can watch milleanial thinker vids or just lose My time with Instagram shitpost

that kinda applies to everything, couples like to go shopping, and in some places it's almost universal, if you go to a cake shop and buy cakes by yourself then it's a giga incel moment

I usually try to avoid those situations

I also don't like eating with most people it looks like your getting judged .

I'm swamped in dishonesty...Hahaha. Don't worry. It's being handled.