Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You hid out in the toilets during high school lunch breaks

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I used to hide out in the high school toilet stalls during lunch break because I didn't want to be surrounded by normie scum who mogged me to oblivion. Plus I didn't have to witness couples acting all lovey-dovey with one another As I had no friends, I was always by myself, so I hated watching others have friend groups while I rotted alone. This was a good way to escape that. I would stay in there and watch anime or youtube, without some lowlife normnigger bothering me or judging me. I fucking despise normies so much.

I sat with the janitors.

What would you have done if a couple went into the washroom you were in and had sex in the stall beside yours?

I did everything to try to skip school as much as possible.

What would you have done if a couple went into the washroom you were in and had sex in the stall beside yours?
Dipped tissues in toilet water and feces, then flung it over the stall and ran out.

Since like 7th grade i started skipping classes by spending time in the toilet, or just playing games at home, it was way better than being bullied and humiliated by both classmates and teachers.

I used to take walks outside the school listening to music during lunch break.

i sat in one of my teachers rooms who was cool along with a few other sub5s

I did sit near a few acquaintances my freshman year, but sophomore and junior years I sat alone. There were some stools and couches in the back of my cafeteria, and I sat there.

My senior year of high school, I had set up my schedule in a way that I would leave school for the day during lunch hour. Seniors who finished their credits early, had a decent GPA and had online/dual-enrollment classes could do this. Basically how it worked was I had positioned 2 study hall hours in my 1st and 7th periods, and then my dual enrollment classes for my 2nd and 6th periods. I took my dual enrollment classes online so I didn't have to be in school. For study hall hours, you could roam around the campus, or be at home if you positioned it correctly on your schedule. I was in school for 3rd, 4th and 5th periods. My lunch hour was scheduled after 5th period, which means i could go home. The other lunch hour is scheduled before 5th period, and I was lucky enough to not have it. We had two separate lunch hours because my school was very large, around 3500-3700 kids

I would just go get goyslop from a restaurant nearby or go home.

Last edited:
Yeah, I did that a lot from middle school until high school.

I would also occasionally sit in the library during lunchtime.

I would rot on school computers jfl, they'd think i was studying jfl but I'd just be listening to music and play shitty flash games, at least i had friends but it was mostly situational and i never interacted with them outside of school.

I used to do this as well. I would pretend to take a shit and just spend my lunch on my phone on a random toilet.

They didn't allow it here but fortunately thanks to my autism they allowed me to eat in the classroom.

During my high school years I always left the school during lunch breaks. I would go for a walk or to a park until the lunch is over and then I would go back to school to have my next class.

They didn't allow it here but fortunately thanks to my autism they allowed me to eat in the classroom.
They didn't allow you to go to the toilets?

During my high school years I always left the school during lunch breaks. I would go for a walk or to a park until the lunch is over and then I would go back to school to have my next class.
I don't think we were allowed to leave school grounds during school hours. But yeah I did do that sometimes to buy food.

I did this, not often but I was not Mr popular so I did it occasionally either to jerk off or just play games

I still recall fapping in the toilet one time, I was fapping all the time since I was surrounded by prime 14 year old foids

I ended up thinking of one specific HTB and cooming for her, then the moment I walked out the toilet she was there talking in a group and we had eye contact for a few seconds.

She saw me walk out of the toilet and it was like she could feel I just jerked off to her, she probably suspected I was in there fapping because I was in there for awhile and I was a loner that did not talk to girls.

Seeing her face after I coomed to her was a surreal experience to me, I can only imagine what an orgasm with a girl is like because even just seeing the girl 30 seconds after fapping to her was so satsifying to me.

I had one friend back in middle school who was a special ed autist, but on the days he wasn't there I had an entire lunch table to myself. We were so undesirable to the rest of society that we got to have a whole massive lunch table to ourselves because nobody wanted to be near us. He was the best friend I ever had. Unfortunately after middle school he got very weird and was afraid to meet me in person anymore. He has it worse than me socially. It's too bad because he was the only real friend I had and I was the only friend he ever had. In high school there was no empty tables and no option to hide so I just sat at a random table of normies and stared at my lunch tray the whole time I was there so I didn't make eye contact with anyone. I had to keep to myself or people would have picked don me constantly.