Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eating, drinking, fapping and gaming are my entire life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I literally have nothing else except physical/mental pleasures which is ironic because we accuse normies of being hedonistic degenerates.

Even those don't make me feel as happy as they used to anymore

Get high, vidya, masturbate. I repeat this cycle over and over every dull day

hedonism max

thats all i do

I don’t even game anymore since I lost interest in that, I just stick to eating, drinking, browsing this forum and 4chan, and fapping.
Play Yugioh games. They are fucking based and perfect for NEETs since you can eat/drink/smoke as much as you want since it is round based and the game only progresses when you want it. Also if you are autistic nothing is as stimulating as collecting cards and devising strategies. Even tough they are only pixels your brain can't distinguish it and thinks you truly did smart shit and collected important ressources.

Just searched it up, doesn’t look bad tbh, i’ll give one of these Yugioh games a try and see if I can genuinely enjoy them. It definitely seems like a better genre of video games besides those shitty over hyped competitive, and repetitive games like LoL and csgo that I used to play.
I like strategy, card and monster raising games the most which is ironic because they consist of taking care of others and commanding a team. I don't even like ego shooters that much which are only about killing. Roguelikes and RPGs are nice to.

I can recommend Yugioh: Power of Chaos the most. It is a slightly older game from 2003 or something. The great thing is it won't overwhelm you. It is 3 smaller games that combine into 1 and has "only" 771 cards and they are fairly simple and basic too. The newest games have literally thousands of cards, with most of them being extremely complex. That game is perfect for a beginner and even has a tutorial if you never played it irl.

Just be careful, it has 1 infamous bug. You got to make the exe you start admin approved or else it won't save cards.
542021-917573_20031215_002.jpg

Legacy of the duelist is the best and newest game, conider playing that too/next.

Buddha max and meditation NoFap max. once you hit jhana states + long term NoFap streak, u enjoy games/food/anime/movies/books alot more. giving up cooming and some time to meditate goes a long way in making coping easy

Play Yugioh games. They are fucking based and perfect for NEETs since you can eat/drink/smoke as much as you want since it is round based and the game only progresses when you want it. Also if you are autistic nothing is as stimulating as collecting cards and devising strategies. Even tough they are only pixels your brain can't distinguish it and thinks you truly did smart shit and collected important ressources.
turn based games are good cope for incels. Civ 5 type strategy games are also good cope besides card ones. I often watch/anime or read manga when bored between fights

I used to play hearthstone, good shit.

Also to the OP, add "being depressed" to that equation and that sums up my daily life.

Buddha max and meditation NoFap max. once you hit jhana states + long term NoFap streak, u enjoy games/food/anime/movies/books alot more. giving up cooming and some time to meditate goes a long way in making coping easy
Sorry I absolutely don't buy into nofap. Our time on earth is limited. Fap as much as you possibly can because you can't do that forever and some people can't do it at all. Be grateful that you have that gift.

Plus fapping makes you lust after 3D whores and lower your standards. Some fuck uggos/fatties because they don't fap. I would say the opposite is true: The more you fap, the more you can achieve Budda mode because you get rid of your horniness.
turn based games are good cope for incels. Civ 5 type strategy games are also good cope besides card ones. I often watch/anime or read manga when bored between fights
Correct. Turn based allows you to rot. Action games are too engaging.

I like real time strategy more than turn based (unless it is cards) tough. Age of Empires 2 is literally as addictive as fucking crack. That feeling when you secure gold deposits with a castle, when you destroy an enemy castle or onager an entire group of enemies or snipe villagers with bowmen or impale cavalry with pikemen.... beautiful.

Stronghold is nice too.

Last edited: