Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ed Sheeran experienced the gingerpill

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-

Even the most talented, rich, successful gingers like Ed Sheeran are still hit with the gingerpill. The ginger pill is very brutal because other whites look down upon gingers and ginger men face so much discrimination, maybe not as much as an Indian guy but still it’s crazy. DDBR is a gingercel and he can’t even get a match on tinder.

I’ve heard women openly say negative comments about gingers. Women will virtue signal and say “black lives matter” or “I know some handsome Indian men” even though we know that is just virtue signaling and not what they actually think. but they have no issue shaming gingers openly.

Even among white people there is a racial hierarchy. Nordic > Anglo Saxon > Southern European > red head Irish men

he bangs hot dancers and groupies each tour, his life is the exact opposite of ruined, people who are this rich in what matters should be beheaded for trying to grab public sympathy for themselfs on top of everything else.

Gingers are the bottom of the bottom of whitecels.

he bangs hot dancers and groupies each tour, his life is the exact opposite of ruined, people who are this rich in what matters should be beheaded for trying to grab public sympathy for themselfs on top of everything else.
Always hated that ginger, I just wanna AK47 Drum mag the fucker!

Why gingers are hated?

Why gingers are hated?
Being ginger is more than just hair color. They to have longer forehead, more freckles, and they probably came from Ireland. They are seen as evil and weird. I’m not saying be ginger is the end all be all if they get plastic surgery and gymax but I’ve seen ginger men struggle in the dating scene but ginger women have it easy.

Over for Weasleycels

I always got bullied pretty relentlessly in Elementary school, middle school, and in high school for being a ginger. I never saw a female ginger get shoved into a urinal by the football team. Then again I never went into the female bathroom so...
Being ginger is more than just hair color. They to have longer forehead, more freckles, and they probably came from Ireland. They are seen as evil and weird. I’m not saying be ginger is the end all be all if they get plastic surgery and gymax but I’ve seen ginger men struggle in the dating scene but ginger women have it easy.

Even the most talented, rich, successful gingers like Ed Sheeran are still hit with the gingerpill. The ginger pill is very brutal because other whites look down upon gingers and ginger men face so much discrimination, maybe not as much as an Indian guy but still it’s crazy. DDBR is a gingercel and he can’t even get a match on tinder.

I’ve heard women openly say negative comments about gingers. Women will virtue signal and say “black lives matter” or “I know some handsome Indian men” even though we know that is just virtue signaling and not what they actually think. but they have no issue shaming gingers openly.

Even among white people there is a racial hierarchy. Nordic > Anglo Saxon > Southern European > red head Irish men

His music is ass