Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ed Sheeran is a ginger and Incel-looking

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
Does singing make you more attractive? I have seen girls say he is cute.

The dude is ugly as fuck,

Must be the singing that's confusing them?

Musicianmaxxing is legit. I've seen it work irl many times in high school at least.

Musicianmaxxing is legit. I've seen it work irl many times in high school at least.
you just can't be completely subhuman and it'll work for sure

Wow what a fucking autist you have to be to not even understand LMS

I don't think it will work with something like guitar or piano. I think it only works with singing because it is seen as a natural talent (though it often isn't).

dude is a legit 2/10. One of the ugliest men I´ve ever seen.

SOCIAL status>Looks.

There is a reason why ugly mexican manlets like lil xan and 69 have no trouble getting laid.

i don't think he's repulsive or anything but he certainly looks "off"

doesn't matter, has money and status.

I don't think it will work with something like guitar or piano. I think it only works with singing because it is seen as a natural talent (though it often isn't).
you just can't be completely subhuman and it'll work for sure
One of my friends scored a qt pi gf even though he himself is a ogrecel. He was super talented at guitar.

Last edited:
One of my friends scored a qt pi gf even though he himself is a ogre. He was super talented at guitar.

Well damn. Why isn't this turned into a music lesson site?

what are you on my man, guitar is like the best pussy magnet instrument.

I've been playing guitar for 10 years... Never gotten me laid. I've played in front plenty of people (including women) in high school and college.

"Ed Sheeran is a ginger". You don't say. :feelsthink::feelstastyman:

I've been playing guitar for 10 years... Never gotten me laid. I've played in front plenty of people (including women) in high school and college.
well the subhuman thing still stands, if you are subhuman you won't get laid lol. I have a friend who plays guitar and didn't get pussy but once he got to college he got a girl so idk what to say. He was pretty sub human too like he might of belonged on this forum with us if it weren't for that

bb69de1beaf3460bf1d09ccc924d14a8.jpg

I can't comprehend this level of mogging

I don't like this Ed guy

Yup if you just play guitar and don't sing also it won't work. Actually it can even have negative effect as just playing guitar and not singing singing screams shy autist, which is #1 pussy closer.

Yup if you just play guitar and don't sing also it won't work. Actually it can even have negative effect as just playing guitar and not singing singing screams shy autist, which is #1 pussy closer.
Just play the guitar loud and sing some sappy romantic lyrics in a whispery faggot voice to disguise your bad voice. Pussy will erupt in flames.

he certainly looks "off"
that's his niche. He's playing the boy next door look. He's a celebrity. Their looks aren't an accident, there's a marketed target audience. He has his niche. Girls think he looks genuine and approachable. Whats the difference between him and an incel? No fucking clue.

He’s not that bad he mogs me and I’m sure he mogs most of you guys:feelsokman:

Ed sheeran can outslay any chad

His money and fame is cute to them.

He's not ugly per se. He's just completely not sexually appealing. He doesn't even look like a man, it's like he hasn't even reached puberty.

But of course his LMS is top tier..

He's like a 6/10 with a massive status halo