Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Edgy teens are obnoxious

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're never actually edgy in anyway, they just join an alt/edgy community and adopt all its beliefs and culture so they can make friends or get girls. A good example is the online incel scene on discord or r9k. A lot of fakecels who all behave like drones listening to the same music aka creep by whatever that band is or pretending to be depressed and sad. It's infuriating to see them develop communities like that and act like robots.

Another obnoxious thing is if you join these communities and actually have opinions that are looked down upon such as hating women or society they'll call you cringe and try to kick you out simply because they're not actually edgy in any meaningful way. They're just normies trying to get sex and make friends.

it's sad because with so few women the simp behavior is not justified, even more so than irl

They're just edgy for a laugh in reality they'll treat people who are truly edgy or non conforming like scum and they'll become a social outcast whilst they drift apart from that community.

Last edited:
They're just edgy for a laugh in reality they'll treat people who are truly edgy or non conforming like scum and they'll become a social outcast whilst they deift apart from that community.
Exactly, they're all sheep at the end of the day.

it's sad because with so few women the simp behavior is not justified, even more so than irl
Normies are desperate for sex. They only experience relationships occasionally thus any possibility of casual sex will drive them nuts. Also they love sexually competing.

They're never actually edgy in anyway, they just join an alt/edgy community and adopt all its beliefs and culture so they can make friends or get girls. A good example is the online incel scene on discord or r9k. A lot of fakecels who all behave like drones listening to the same music aka creep by whatever that band is or pretending to be depressed and sad. It's infuriating to see them develop communities like that and act like robots.

Another obnoxious thing is if you join these communities and actually have opinions that are looked down upon such as hating women or society they'll call you cringe and try to kick you out simply because they're not actually edgy in any meaningful way. They're just normies trying to get sex and make friends.

4chan is just closet redditors anyways, which most teens are at their core

They're just edgy for a laugh in reality they'll treat people who are truly edgy or non conforming like scum and they'll become a social outcast whilst they drift apart from that community.
Yeah, met many zoomies like this. Most of them pretend to be edgelords, but actually will simp for literally any authority figure or foid

Once I had a 13 year old ask me on the street for a lighter.
You could tell from the way he talked he was very proud of being smoker, it's like he was showing off to me by asking.

I used to be like this.

Of course i realized how gay i was being and migrated to real sites

Edgy teens are just sad. They unironically should go out and touch some grass, hang out with each other, and enjoy the fleeting time.