Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Editing an IT comic on incels to actually make sense

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
ITcomic

You're doing God's work :feelsEhh:

34546.jpg
You're doing God's work :feelsEhh:

"approach-rape me" :feelshaha:

Seeing advocatedoggy (or whatever his name is) ask out a girl for coffee would be gold

couldnt read it originally and can't read it right now
sorry bro

Much better than the original """"comic"""" :feelshmm:
Too bad drawings still suck lmao

Based, I wanna see the original one, but I could probably already assume how it goes.

Pretty funny ngl

The last panel made me laugh. If advobitch would make content like this i would unironically see his shit for more than 1 milisecond.

Not bad. I like that. :blackpill:

We are better at comics than him.

you managed to make an incomprehensible comic make sense AND be funny even tho it racis and sexis af. The funniest thing is that you actually write in ways such that these horribly drawn expressions make sense for the dialogue. Brutal autismpill for Doogy

Based. IT is gonna seethe and claim vandalism when in actuality it made the comic way better.

Much better than the original """"comic"""" :feelshmm:
Too bad drawings still suck lmao

I would not even do something like this until I could actually draw well, what is this guy thinking, he doesn't even have the basics of human anatomy down, the lines are all chaotic, you can't even call that an "art style", its like what 5 year olds draw

you managed to make an incomprehensible comic make sense AND be funny even tho it racis and sexis af. The funniest thing is that you actually write in ways such that these horribly drawn expressions make sense for the dialogue. Brutal autismpill for Doogy
It's not really sexist. Women larp as strong people by wearing uniforms then when riots or mass shootings happen they tend to not get sent into action. The first female SWAT member in US was in 2008 and she was most likely a desk jockey commander who would never be sent to clear rooms.

Racism was more of a joke but with truth behind it. Black men worship white women, a black man would absolutely destroy a "white pervert" to get with a white woman.

It's not really sexist. Women larp as strong people by wearing uniforms then when riots or mass shootings happen they tend to not get sent into action. The first female SWAT member in US was in 2008 and she was most likely a desk jockey commander who would never be sent to clear rooms.

Racism was more of a joke but with truth behind it. Black men worship white women, a black man would absolutely destroy a "white pervert" to get with a white woman.
i don't fucking care if it's racist or sexist, but it's kind of racist and sexist from a woke NPC POV
I would not even do something like this until I could actually draw well, what is this guy thinking, he doesn't even have the basics of human anatomy down, the lines are all chaotic, you can't even call that an "art style", its like what 5 year olds draw
you can even draw like shit, I've seen better comic storytelling done with stick figures. Hell even Chris-Chan's comics make some kind of sense narratively speaking. I just want to know what the fuck is happening. Where the fuck are they? Why is nobody acting appropriately in these situations? Nothing makes sense,you have to interpret these comics like abstract art. No wonder IT fags love it.

Last edited:
Yes he's basically a turboautistic manchild like Chris Chan who thinks he's a great artist even if he drawns like a 12 yo kid lmao.

blacks being simps to white foids while trying to act though is the most accurate thing is this comic ngl.
12/10 mogs austistdoggy to the moon

Last edited: