Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Elastagirl from incredibles makes me horney as fuck.

Oh trust me man I've been going through Doujins for years on Exhentai and I'm way ahead on Doujins. Its just until each comicon doujin influx always slows down and there is a dry spell of new content. I still remember when fakku used to be about free Doujins and free translations before the owner went full-on Jew and the butthurt Fallout on the chans because of it. I still remember when I could download visual novels from there and I downloaded Clannad from there.

As for Japanese gambling I've never done it before so how does it work? You buy the character and then what?

As for a lolicon Doujin and I still stand behind now is joyful girl by Higashiyama Show and gemini by the same author. Anything by the artist rustle is pretty good.
lol i barely have time to keep up with doujins anymore and don't have a sadpanda/exhentai account so i just go on nhentai if i'm bored and will read a random doujin with the tag fate grand order or saber.

I've pretty much fell in love with the fate series when i played through the VN in 2010 after watching the unlimited blade works movie, haven't played much VNs beside Steins Gate, Grisaia (which i highly recommend), and Tsukihime (i wish they would remake it already).

As for Japanese mobile games, most of them are gachapon styled games which will drain your wallet. These games usually have a summon system where you can summon characters and have a chance to get a rarity.

The way fate/grand order works is that you can summon servants, there are 4 rarites. 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star. 2 stars are pretty crap (they put Sasaki Kojiro in this tier) and are really common. 3 stars and 4 stars are pretty hard to get and include some of the cool servants like Hercules, Emiya Archer, Cu Lancer, Berserker Lancelot. Then 5 stars you have like a 1% chance to get and only time you will ever have somewhat of a chance to get is during summoning events. This tier includes servants like Artoria Saber, Nero, Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Emiya Kiritsigu Assassin. A lot of the servants you have never seen before becuase they are exclusive to the game only (jeanne alter obviously). Each character has their own unique noble phantasm as all and you have to summon a character 3 seperate times to fully unlock their potential so it's reaaaaaaaaaaly expensive.

For example they have Emiya Alter, Oda Nobunaga, and Okita Souji (Sakura Saber - spent like $300 on her and got her 3 times, my waifu)

Why are those little yellow things from Despicable Me there? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And she looks milfy as fuck, damn.