Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot rodger manifesto and his height

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So i was reading elliots maifesto where he talks about his height which is 5"9
. So anyway he was saying a lot of girls were taller than him which i find impossible because if they were taller then elliot they are easily model tier and if they were taller than him his 5"9 claim is debunked because 5"9 is a giant height for women

He was of average height dont know why he thought he was a dwarf

. So anyway he was saying a lot of girls were taller than him which i find impossible because if they were taller then elliot they are easily model tier and if they were taller than him his 5"9 claim is debunked because 5"9 is a giant height for women

Most people messure themselves standing up straight but in day to day life he probably wasnt standing straight

Most people messure themselves standing up straight but in day to day life he probably wasnt standing straight

All of these are theoratically the same height

He was also a hapa and yea thats not really that much nowadays.Most foids want over 6ft

I know when I was going to college it felt like every white foid was 5'7"+. The minorities were short.

6'0 is the bare fucking minimum for the vast majority of foids these days, even if some of those foids themselves are very short. Many of them also like to wear high heels so that increases their minimum height requirement for guys as well.

I actually know a woman who is less than 4'10 inches (legally considered a dwarf but she does not have the dwarfism genetics). And quite ironically, her standards are that a man must be 6'2+ and be muscular with an extremely masculine personality. It is a very delusional/hypocritical aspect of hypergamy, but this is becoming increasingly common for foids.

Last edited:

If he's comparing himself to white foids, then yes he should be getting heightmogged as an ethnic.

His main problem was that only white foids were on his radar :feelstastyman:

Elliot's autopsy say he was 5'9.
If I recall, he was really short when he was younger so perhaps he could have been talking about timeframe.

Elliot's autopsy say he was 5'9.
If I recall, he was really short when he was younger so perhaps he could have been talking about timeframe.
Could be possible but being 5"9 and getting towered impossible women are not so tall

Yes; girls being 5'9 or above is really rare, in places like high school and in college; I think I could have counted on one hand for the girls who had this height when I was younger.

Last edited: