Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was clearly just acting edgy in his Retribution video and manifesto

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Why is the average person so fucking stupid that they don't get this, or ignore it? He was clearly putting on a persona. He literally quoted Warcraft 3 to make himself sound more badass and comes off like a chunnibyou manchild. Everything about the way he acts, and writing in his manifesto comes off incredibly tryhard.

He was a tryhard. He tried to sound somehow EPIC and shit like an ultimate villain. He tried to sound strong but he wasn't. If he was strong and really tried to make a beatiful people's massacre he would do that. But he wasn't a psychotic murderer and an ultimate villain. He was just a very lonely and sad man who would be a normal guy if he found a girl who would love him back and have sex with him (when it was the time for this, at age of 22 he was already too far for a normal developement but still wouldn't hurt anyone

Indari said:
Why is the average person so fucking stupid that they don't get this, or ignore it? He was clearly putting on a persona. He literally quoted Warcraft 3 to make himself sound more badass and comes off like a chunnibyou manchild. Everything about the way he acts, and writing in his manifesto comes off incredibly tryhard.

he certainly wasnt acting when he killed innocent people, some were our incel brothers. stop coping

Lol at you guys criticizing him while you are doing nothing.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Lol at you guys criticizing him while you are doing nothing.
if anything I am criticizing the retards they say shit about him that isn't true
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
he certainly wasnt acting when he killed innocent people, some were our incel brothers. stop coping
Sure his anger was real and it is understandable where it comes from, not because he is le epic supervillain he tries to portray

Guy would've slayed in the midwest.

I mean in the good way, of course.

A Good Friend said:
Guy would've slayed in the midwest.

I mean in the good way, of course.

Lmaoo

Eliot was the true slayer

Indari said:
if anything I am criticizing the retards they say shit about him that isn't true
Sure his anger was real and it is understandable where it comes from, not because he is le epic supervillain he tries to portray

Yea idk why he killled those innocent Chinese stemcels.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Lmaoo

Eliot was the true slayer

Yea idk why he killled those innocent Chinese stemcels.

he had conflict with them and hated them

ER did more for incels than anyone here. Lol at criticising while we all sit in our homes (or our parents homes) doing nothing.

ER took action. He could act however he wanted considering his plan.

So what? He put his money where his mouth was in the end

Just reread MTW

While it had good blackpills on the nature of women and life itself, he writes like a pretentious twat. Can't some of these shooters just make these manifestos without that kind of shit?