Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL elliot rodger was fucking retarded lmao

Beg Saint Elliot for His forgiveness

I feel bad for Elliot. He went into the lions' den so to speak and got totally rekt. I have more sympathy for him than any rostie who cried rape or sexual assult.

elliot was a narcissist but if you read his manifesto you'll see he was pretty much fucked from the start, his beta father didn't have what it takes to raise a son

He had a strange sort of vibe.

He reminds me of Zoolander. He wasn't ugly, he just had strange maneurisms that probably turned women off. I bet he looked at himself in the mirror constantly. Seemed very serious, even with his internet posts. Couldn't really imagine him cracking a joke or anything.

If he was still alive I bet he'd make ASMR videos.

Last edited:
elliot was a narcissist but if you read his manifesto you'll see he was pretty much fucked from the start, his beta father didn't have what it takes to raise a son
Plus his mom was a typical superficial asian whore. Totally not able to raise her childeren properly.

I can't help but love the guy. Wish I could have known him.

he's like a movie villain that no one ever takes seriously and he just keeps coming back and doing that laugh

He gave the world a piece of his mind. That's more than most of us can say.

Why was the door such an obstacle? Was it more than a standard wooden door? Did the sorority have some special type of blast door? I'm just confused

That's why I don't love ER. You don't kill your own.
Three ricecels gone for nothing. 4/6 males in general. AM managed to fluke and kill more foids with less effort

This guy was an asshole, it was no wonder he couldn't get laid.

he was pretty much fucked from the start, his beta father didn't have what it takes to raise a son
Don't speak our saviour's name in vain @patheticmanletcel

Last edited:
couldn't get passed a locked door

he's like a movie villain that no one ever takes seriously and he just keeps coming back and doing that laugh
Elliot Rodger was totally not self aware at all, he so damn low IQ.

Last edited:
He was an idiot, but society allowed him to get so bad that he ended up doing what he did. No one gave a shit about him and as a result he descended into madness.

He had too much autism

At least Ted Bundy was super intelligent with an IQ of 170. He would intelligence mog any subhuman normie wannabe on here.

Three ricecels gone for nothing. 4/6 males in general. AM managed to fluke and kill more foids with less effort
He hated Asians more than any other race, the madman

Waste of skin.
Waste of skin

couldn't get passed a locked door

His planning wasn't quite there yet. I just wonder what he was thinking? That he could just bang down any door?

Most of these types of attacks happen in public for a reason.

Why was the door such an obstacle? Was it more than a standard wooden door? Did the sorority have some special type of blast door? I'm just confused

There are windows he could have easily broken into. He had already killed 3 by this point so why not make some more noise getting in and blasting a building full of young women? Of course he wasn't thinking clearly at this point; and his shooting spree was more 'rich spoiled boy throwing a fit' than 'killer in heart hunting people'.

His parents should be held responsible for a degree of his murders too; he documented how both of them would just pay strangers to raise their son for them. Many people are just outright not meant to be parents and shouldn't be allowed to breed; but people have a stick up their ass about people being able to have kids at their leisure so they can fucking reap the consequences.