Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emma Watson Engaged to NW0

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
No words are needed

Attachments

• 38968064-0-image-a-12_1612647939537.jpg
    38968064-0-image-a-12_1612647939537.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 527
mandatory "mogs me" comment

post prime whore, but i'd like to smash her hard tbh

picture for ants

Last edited:
NW0 check.

Tall. Check.

Tee hee

She was best in the first hp movie

Disgusting roastie granny
slag if i ever saw one
should have been a wife at 17 the latest

Society is not worth engaging in

I don’t think NW0 is that big of a deal. It enhances Chad but it would hardly ever move an incel to a non incel. I’ve got NW0 hair but I’m still a manlet currycel

I don’t think NW0 is that big of a deal. It enhances Chad but it would hardly ever move an incel to a non incel. I’ve got NW0 hair but I’m still a manlet currycel
Bullshit

Emma Watson is engaged to the New World Order @ExpiringAspirin
Disclaimer: I know NW0 as used in the thread title is referring to hair not politics.

He has faggot hair.

I'm kinda surprised, cunty could do much better than this no-name Kenny G knockoff

She’s already rode the cock carousel... would be so mentally unfulfilling

It's over for Norwoodingcels

Funny how if you look at Emma Watson's dating history its almost exclusively tall guys. Like 6+. This guy looks average height.

Such feminism

How brave of her to date a tall white NW0 man

This is the girl that says she thinks white people are the problem and supports BLM.

yeah :feelsohh: it's sickening to think that that cute loli with big hair turned into this thoroughly used postwall hag :feelsugh:
I'm afraid that's the fate of every cute loli, it's a damn sin

I used to have the biggest crush on her when I was 7 but she turned out to be just another slut :feelsugh:

also hair is life

I used to have the biggest crush on her when I was 7 but she turned out to be just another slut :feelsugh:

also hair is life
She's the typical nerd girl turned slut.

Boyos.

If you had to spend 2 hours with that feminist, .....youd end up glad you're an incel

This is the girl that says she thinks white people are the problem and supports BLM.

But just so happens only dates White Chad's. Fair enough if she wants to keep her bloodlines pure, but shut the fuck up about white supremacy please. All these bitches(AOC, Ilhan Omar, Kamala Harris) complain about White men while fucking them.

But just so happens only dates White Chad's. Fair enough if she wants to keep her bloodlines pure, but shut the fuck up about white supremacy please. All these bitches(AOC, Ilhan Omar, Kamala Harris) complain about White men while fucking them.
Women seem, once again, incapable of following through on anything they espouse.

You can check out all her past boyfriends. I think all of them except one or two follow the same pattern. Tall and not balding.

Last edited:
Aside from maybe Natalie Portman, I can't think of any "actress" who's more of a two-faced, hypocritical, feminist, "respect muh (nonexistent) brain" but I've made my career out of being a trashy slut type. But tbh I think Watson is even worse than Portman.

i have no idea who these 2 meaningless cockroaches are.