Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Empathetic gender: high school foid brutally beats a smaller, unconscious foid

You've never gone to a public school? Also WTF brutal :worryfeels:

They’re not empathetic they are the weak gender

you can hear some holes laughing in the background :feelswhat:

Was Expecting Blacks To Be Doing This I'm Disappointed

cant help but think that @shii410 would be turned on by this somehow

anyway
Was Expecting Blacks To Be Doing This I'm Disappointed

cope if you think that the lower classes of cumskins are any less violent

Fuck tradcucks, if any boy did help they'd prob be accused of rape or some bullshit.

Funny vid tho

Fuck tradcucks, if any boy did help they'd prob be accused of rape or some bullshit.

Funny vid tho
it's easy to sound tough online

i would gladly pay to see a video of tradcucks freezing in shock and pissing their pants when someone goes ER

those people are such a fucking joke

seems like the average day in amerimutt schools.

too brutal for me 2 watch

Weakest fucking punches I ever seen. And I’m glad the boys didn’t get up to help. Fuck both of them.

JFL at foids self preservation.

Where is the teacher :feelswhere:

Nice tittys bouncing while throwing the punches.

This kind of thing legit never happened in any of my public schools which is hilarious. There were only two total fights in my high school, both involving some girl with different dudes. In my middle school, there was none.

Though I also saw that this took place in a Las Vegas area school, so that probably explains it. Literally white trash heaven over there.

Funny vid tho
:yes:
it's easy to sound tough online

i would gladly pay to see a video of tradcucks freezing in shock and pissing their pants when someone goes ER

those people are such a fucking joke
agreed. Double standard cuckolds. They want men to be disposable pawns for richfags and whores.

If any guy stepped in he would be accused of rape. Foids being foids, they would never step in to help anyone.

Due to all this, nothing happened. Well done soyciety, worshipping foids got one beaten unconscious JFL

when I was badly beaten at school I also had the normies glee at my wounds
for example : as they cheerfully commented on my black eye

Apparently the one beaten got some brain damage and the assailant will probably go to jail cause this sht went viral, this is lifefuel :feelshaha:

At least the ledditors on the post are agreeing she should be locked up, instead of "muh innocent wahman dindu nuffin" like in 90% of other cases where le empathetic gender is exposed for being pieces of shit

coz she hit another foid

if she hit a boy there'd be all kinds of excuses. :feelsjuice: there'd be rumors of the boy hitting first and she merely hitting back. other rumor that he touched her and she put an end to the sexual assault. comments laughing at him for being "weak". comments praising the foid hitting a man.
Ahh shit u are right. This stuff works on a hierarchy and at the top are the JBWs. Just Be Woman

Ahh shit u are right. This stuff works on a hierarchy and at the top are the JBWs. Just Be Woman
exactly this. if it was a large foid beating up a manlet, it would have gone viral but for different reasons -- to mock the victim

exactly this. if it was a large foid beating up a manlet, it would have gone viral but for different reasons -- to mock the victim

it's so over for "society"

Based

Can’t believe this is how teenage girls dress. Also, pretty interesting how much this reminds me of what’s going on in EE. Foids are needlessly cruel. I bet she is dating an aggro Chad

Based

Can’t believe this is how teenage girls dress. Also, pretty interesting how much this reminds me of what’s going on in EE. Foids are needlessly cruel. I bet she is dating an aggro Chad

Damn this video was Awesome, the bigger chad only slut beating the smaller chad only slut into a coma better than anything hollywood could produce.

more foids should do this kinda stuff to each other for My Viewing pleasure :feelsLSD:

Funny vid tho
True, also, let the Chads do it; non-Chads have no incentive to get involved.

Lol if she punched me I probably wouldn't feel it

nobody helped. nihilism is the only conclusion for this senseless world..

she deserves to be raped by horses.. (in minecraft, ofc)

Now that I come back to this thread and watch the video. I find it hot I would love for her to beat my dick. Fuck I'm lonely.

Attempted murder.

And the teacher needs to be charged as well.

The attacker is dressed like a street whore, even while punching that girl her boobs were shaking like Florida during an earthquake. JFL at foods being able to be turbosluts at school. That attempted murderer hoe deserves government-approved correctional rehabilitative sex from incels to atone for her sins. It's the only way she would ever contribute to society :feelsaww:

Last edited:
All people laughing also sound female. Must be some new method to show empathy with the victim

The attacker is dressed like a street whore, even while punching that girl her boobs were shaking like Florida during an earthquake. JFL at foods being able to be turbosluts at school. That attempted murderer hoe deserves government-approved correctional rehabilitative sex from incels to atone for her sins. It's the only way she would ever contribute to society :feelsaww:
incredibly based. hope she gets raped by a pack of ricemanlets and currymanlets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back