Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Empirical evidence how women don't want sub-5 men talking to them, or even exist (short gymcel story)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
This happened last weekend. I was at the gym. It was fairly empty. There were 3 foids near me and in front of the pull up bar area (which is fairly small and can thus get crowded easily). As there was one bitch standing in front of the pull up bar, and I wanted to use it, I asked her "are you using that?" - THAT WAS IT. Her two friends immediately turned, looked at me, as if I asked her to show me her tits. They snapped their heads quickly in my direction, and I could feel their gaze on me. Its almost as if they were ready to start cursing me out or even attack me, all for simply asking one of her friends if she's using a fucking pull-up bar.
More importantly, the look was "how dare you speak to one of us, you short, sub-human piece of shit!"
She shook her head, no, mumbled something inaudible, and moved aside. I went and did my sets. They were previously loud and chatty but then suddenly got quiet, until they moved away.

I can honestly recount several experiences similar to this, which tell me that the mere existence of unattractive men is a nuisance for women.

Brutal fkn hell. I might be a 34 year old incel but Id rather be an incel with nothing than a manlet or a curry even if I had millions in money.

Atleast I am invisible and not laughed at :cryfeels:

They want us all dead.

This gave me flashbacks.

This is why I don't try to talk with females.
I feel that they aren't interested in me or even hate and despise me just for existing.

As there was one bitch standing in front of the pull up bar, and I wanted to use it, I asked her "are you using that?" - THAT WAS IT. Her two friends immediately turned, looked at me, as if I asked her to show me her tits. They snapped their heads quickly in my direction, and I could feel their gaze on me. Its almost as if they were ready to start cursing me out or even attack me, all for simply asking one of her friends if she's using a fucking pull-up bar.
More importantly, the look was "how dare you speak to one of us, you short, sub-human piece of shit!"
She shook her head, no, mumbled something inaudible, and moved aside. I went and did my sets. They were previously loud and chatty but then suddenly got quiet, until they moved away.
Yep I have had my own similar experiences

Just read this thread, foids are so mean for no reason, they want to own the world and all the space around them.

This happened last weekend. I was at the gym. It was fairly empty. There were 3 foids near me and in front of the pull up bar area (which is fairly small and can thus get crowded easily). As there was one bitch standing in front of the pull up bar, and I wanted to use it, I asked her "are you using that?" - THAT WAS IT. Her two friends immediately turned, looked at me, as if I asked her to show me her tits. They snapped their heads quickly in my direction, and I could feel their gaze on me. Its almost as if they were ready to start cursing me out or even attack me, all for simply asking one of her friends if she's using a fucking pull-up bar.

I can honestly recount several experiences similar to this, which tell me that the mere existence of unattractive men is a nuisance for women.
:feelsrope:

You enjoyed some peace and quiet to do your sets I see that as a good thing, I try to see the bright side of things so I don't get angry over things.

OH THE HUMANITY