Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Energy drink maxxing

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
Just drank some Red Bull and coomed to pictures of schoolgirl Filipina foids mang :smonk: I just bust a fat nut I’m sipping the other can of Red Bull does anyone else energy drink maxx pretty good cope

dont u feel drained after u bust a nut

energy drinks are a good cope

thanks for the info

I hate spending money, I feel a bit of physical pain whenever I spend money on unnecessary stuff like energy drinks.

ENERGYTROPICALLEMONSODA-8057192002727-1.png

Not enough caffeine. I prefer caffeine pills (350-550 mg daily intake)

Attachments

• 2255517F-2C8D-4ABB-897C-DCF952CCB062.jpeg
    2255517F-2C8D-4ABB-897C-DCF952CCB062.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 34
I’m addicted. If you don’t wanna drink so much sugar, the Monster rehab stuff is pretty good mang

You grow tolerance really fast and don't really feel anything for a while.
You need to take tolerance breaks to feel the caffeine again

Never really enjoyed caffeine but I did go through a few short periods where I was coping with energy drinks, I prefer nicotine and weed.

I drink monster every other day sometimes twice in a day. I mix up the flavours so things don't get boring

Just drank some Red Bull and coomed to pictures of schoolgirl Filipina foids mang :smonk: I just bust a fat nut I’m sipping the other can of Red Bull does anyone else energy drink maxx pretty good cope
cant get my dick hard to gooks esp jungle gooks

Too much sugar :feelspuke:

I drink them everyday.

you might die mang
The autoimmune disorder I was diagnosed with is a slow death anyway. Might as well speed it up :feelskek:
I do usually hold off on the weekends and take break for a week every two months or so.

Energy drinks are shit

Red Bull is nectar of the Gods and I thoroughly enjoy each one, especially with a cigarette or zoot. Monster is shit except for the white ultra one, makes me feel like a goth drinking it in public