Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Enough is enough

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
I would rather stay incel than ascend for 3 months relationship

If she dumps you, it bounce back 100x worse. Than you can continue being incel and being alone. Thinking every minute of her while she date a new guy in a few weeks

Eventually you suicide from intense pain, depression and a broken heart. As an incel that didn’t ascend at least you don’t know the feeling of intimacy, affection and love

Last edited:
I have a feeling this guy has been in a relationship

So I'm gonna guess you have had a gf?

It’s bloody well over, old boy and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

It’s bloody well over, old boy and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase.
Include me. I wanna kill myself but I can’t get hands on a gun here. I wanna go painless with a open casket

it was even worse to have oneitis i think, there is a satisfaction involved in sleeping with a woman which can't be beat, even if you split up, you at least had that

it was even worse to have oneitis i think, there is a satisfaction involved in sleeping with a woman which can't be beat, even if you split up, you at least had that
Yeah maybe. Imagine your oneitis rejecting you multiple times. Even when you think you have a little chance, but no

It's suifuel to have one. You can't do anything about it and you can't help it. Most foids on the street I would never call my oneitis, just Beckies to pump and dump

I'd rather keep browsing .is and talking to my brocels than even thinking about a dead-end and fake relationship

I dont get guys like you. You have been warned many times about foids' nature, many of them demonstrated that the whole gender hates you, yet you still fall for a foid who obviously is just playing you

I dont get guys like you. You have been warned many times about foids' nature, many of them demonstrated that the whole gender hates you, yet you still fall for a foid who obviously is just playing you
face it, if a girl gave u a chance and manipulated u into thinking that she really wants you (maybe u are brutally blackpilled and already know its not physically possible for her to be in love with u biologically) ud do some mental gymnastics into thinking she's a unicorn.

You'd slowly begin trusting her, no matter how high inhib u were, trust me it WILL happen, ull tell her everything about u and then she will leave giving some dumb excuse like teehee need some me time mental health i dont feel the spark anymore teehee (it happens way more often than ud think trust me ive seen some based nibbas get bluepilled for a few days when they were boutta get some crumbs of coochie but in the end the truth always stays the same and they come back to the blackpill)

AWALT, nevER trust them, too bad this warning will go in vain since they can be really manipulative and youngcels, even KNOWING its probably larp will fall into their hands. sociopathic gender tbh

Yeah maybe. Imagine your oneitis rejecting you multiple times. Even when you think you have a little chance, but no

It's suifuel to have one. You can't do anything about it and you can't help it.
Yep. I checked my oneitis insta and she’s dating a guy who’s a legit 3/10 (she’s had no previous partners which makes it way worse). I’m going to beat the fucking shit out of the guy sooner or later. I feel so cheated and insulted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back